Chapter 18

Jungkook was confused in what he was saying, was he going to jail?

"W-what do you mean?" He asked.

He doesn't understand why the officer would feel pity on him if he's going to Jail, he's an officer so he deals with guys going to jail all the time right?

Why is he suddenly feeling sorry for me, why me?

"You.. you will soon find out" he took a deep breath and walked closer to jungkook.

He uncuffed the handcuff from Jungkook and cuffed both of his hands together this time, not just one.

He made him walk away from the room and back to the hall, where he caught eyes on two men. Mia's men.

"These guys will bring you there" the officer said to me as the two men grabbed hold of my arms.

"Don't.. no.. not these two guys.. " Jungkook looked back the officer.
"Please, don't let them take me anywhere, I'm begging you!" But it was no use, Jungkook suddenly had trouble breathing and he felt like he was about to collapse.

"I can't.. I can't breathe" he wheezed.

The next thing he knew, he blacked out.

__________________

> Y/N's POV < (Lol finally!!😂)

I'm living alone in an apartment, the rent was beginning to add up and pretty soon I won't have enough money to pay, or even buy food!
I'd just die.

Oh god, that can't be the case?!

I need to find a job before it's too late! I used to work at a store but then it decided to shut down and I had to find a new job.

Great!

It was morning, I walked to my kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, as I walked towards my door I see a newspaper beside it.

I picked it up and walked to a table. I flipped the pages until I saw the section of the paper where it tells you about job openings.

There was one about working at a car repair... nah,
another one about working at a daycare, at first I thought it might not be bad and I should maybe give it a thought but then I checked the address, it was too far!

As I looked for more I realised all of them were really far until... I come across the last one.

"Nursing and assistance required at Stephen's mental hospital, please call 0972453256 if interested"

At first I completely disagreed until I saw the address, it was around five miles from here.. not bad!

It was closer than the other jobs, but.. I can't work there.. I don't think I actually know how to nurse someone.

I can't... maybe in the next newspaper there will be better job openings.

There's no way I'm working there!

No way.

Haha.....

-[ TBC ]-