Chapter 49

"Your mother.. I see." I said slowly, I didn't want to ruin his mood so I didn't tell him it was me. Taehyung finally came with jimin and hoseok.

"FINALLY you came! Hey guys, want to play bowling again?" Jungkook asked them. "Sure why not!" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at jimin.

"I swear to God if you cheat in this game too I'll-"

"IM NOT GOING TO CHEAT! I only did it once and now all of you guys are making it a big deal" jimin crossed his arms and sulked.

"Oh goody! How about we plan t-" he suddenly stopped min sentence, he placed his hand on his chest and blinked a few times.

We looked at him in confusion, not knowing what's going on. I decided to ask him.

"Jungkook what's g-" Suddenly he began to cough, he stopped after a few seconds with a pause but then continued again, Continuously coughing, I got worried about him until something kept on coming out of his mouth..

blood.

"Blood

"Blood... blood?! Why is he coughing up- jungkook! Are you okay?" Taehyung asked him. I quickly took out a napkin from my pocket and wiped his mouth, "W-whats going on?" I said in confusion.

He didn't reply anything and looked at his hands which had blood stains all over the palm.

"I... I can't look.. I'm sorry, but blood makes me uneasy.." Jimin said as he quickly got up and left.

I wrapped my arm around jungkook's arm and pushed him upwards gently "come on, let's get you washed up.." Jungkook listened to me and we both made our way to the nearest restroom.

He turned the tap to let the cold water running, "Jungkook... What just happened? Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked him.

He didn't answer me and kept on rinsing his mouth and hands, after he closed the tap he looked at me. "... I don't know." He sighed and went back to the cafeteria.

------------

As Jungkook was walking, He caught Mia looking straight at him while he walking to his table, Jungkook knew something was going to happen, he knew Mia came to visit him last night and that (Y/N) caught her, this could only mean that she is part of this whole mess.

There was only one way he could stop that from happening.. and that was to protect her. He felt like it was finally time for Mia to know that he knows it's her, so she can take that stupid mask off because there's no reason anymore.

There's no point in him acting like he doesn't know if she's going to mess with him either way right? He didn't care about himself anymore, he didn't care if he got tortured or drugged again.

His first priority for now is to keep (Y/N) safe from that monster, and once Mia starts.. she won't ever stop till she is fully satisfied.

Jungkook walked straight towards her but didn't look into her eyes, only straight ahead.