Chapter 33

We immediately looked at eachother with our eyes wide for a whole half a minute, it felt like a thousand years. There was an awkward silence between us.

Jungkook decided to break the silence because he felt really uncomfortable "Taehyung said he will be back soo.. lets carry on" I nodded my head and gulped.

"uhm.. so well you grab the red one and tie it with the black one, got it?" I told him. He did as he was told.

"... like that?" He looked at me and asked.

"Uh huh! Okay this step is a little tricky look carfully, do this.. then put it through the loop" jungkook tried to copy what I did but failed

"I.. uh .. can you do that again"
I repeated my action and he tried to copy me "this won't.. th-this can't-" I cut him off "aish let me help you"

I reached my hands to his and gently held his fingers. I was surprised, they were warm and smooth to touch "look here, you got that wrong, it's this one right here, just twist it and-"

I realised jungkook didn't even move his fingers, they were.. frozen which was odd.

Then it hit me..

I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing, I slowly lifted my head up to see him staring right back at me with his eyes wide open and lips slightly parted.

I only realised now, Im holding his hand..

I'm holding his hand... I- I didn't even realise.

I once again looked at him back still holding his hand frozen and couldn't move for a brief second. My heart was beating fast.. what's going on.

I let go of him as fast as lighting and intertwined my hands together on my lap.

Jungkook was breathing heavily

"I... l.. "

I suddenly became nervous, what was he going to say? And where the hell is Taehyung?

"I done it" he finally said.

"Hm? D-done what?.. OH! the bracelet, ah good job!" I awkwardly forced a laugh as he laughed with me as if it was the funniest thing on earth.

I continued to tell him to repeat the steps, I noticed he wasn't giving me eye contact after the 'thing' that happened.

"Aish where is Taehyung!?" He moaned as he dropped the bracelet. "He said he was going to talk to jimin and then come back but it's been ages, il kill him for sure" I smiled

"Are you close with him?"
He nodded "yeah! When I came here he was the first person that was nice to me, plus he's my roommate so I talk with him more than anyone here" he said.

He talked so casually to me, I completely forgot he was the same guy when I first encountered him, it was impossible to believe it was him.

Our conversation lead to another and we talked as if we were close friends, to be honest I enjoyed having a conversation with him, I laughed and he laughed back with me, it was perfect.

"Well... here is my finished piece!" He said with his hand lifted up and had a bracelet around it. I burst out laughing

"good job! HAHAH" his face went red and he rubbed his hand across the back of his head

"it was my first time.. don't laugh!"
"Okay okay il stop"
"il get better at it! Just you wait Y/N! Il show you I can do way better and you'll be shocked!" He said.
I gave him a friendly thumbs up.

"AH! JUNGKOOK! MISS Y/N! IM SO SORRY!" said Taehyung while barging in. He was breathing heavily.
"jimin wanted to me to help him with something, aish he seriously can't do anything himself he's such a baby" he complained.

I nodded "it's okay you were just helping a friend, that's fine" Taehyung looked at what was around jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook quickly hid his arm under the table but it was too late, Taehyung saw and burst out laughing.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! DID YOU MAKE THAT??" Jungkook's face went red again without noticing himself, he clenched his fists then crossed his arms "it was my first time.. don't judge me!" He puffed his cheeks.

"Miss Y/N, it's my turn now, I'm ready for you to teach me!" I happily smiled and agreed.

Jungkook was observing everything but then Taehyung immediately shot his head at jungkook. They both started into eachothers eyes not even blinking as if it was a staring contest.
I looked at both of them at the same time not knowing what's going on.

"... why are you staring at me" jungkook asked him not moving his eyes

"jungkook..."

"Hm?"

"Why are you still here?"

"What-"

"you're already finished so why are you here?" He asked.