Chapter 47

Was everything that jungkook said real? Somehow I believed him, he didn't look like someone who would be untrustworthy and lie.. but then also, I couldn't forget that he is a patient and was sent here because he wasn't sane, he could be lying and manipulating me for all I know.

Then what about those needle marks he showed me? They looked pretty real to me! Or maybe.. maybe he self harmed himself. But then.. the expression on his face looked real to me, he was also crying!

Damn it.. this is just too messed up.

I sighed as I made my way to the staff room, as I opened the door I saw someone looking at her phone... Areum, or as jungkook said her real name 'Mia'

I gulped and looked at her.. could it be her? Could this person be the one who ruined so many people's lives and got away with it?

There was only one way to find out... and that's to officially confirm it! But how?  "What are you looking at?" She asked me, I quickly came to my senses and noticed I was staring at her for quite a while! "Oh! I'm sorry! I was just thinking about something... "

"really? And what was that?" She said as she crossed her arms.

"Was just thinking if I left the cooker on or not, don't want a fire in my house do I?" I said as I laughed. She put her phone down on the table and gave me a kind of nasty look as she passed me to go to the washroom.

When she locked the door, I quickly looked down on the table.. there it was.. her phone, maybe if I could look inside it and check if I ever see the name 'Mia' then the story must be true.

So there I went, I picked up her phone and pressed on the home button. "Damn it!" I whispered to myself as I found out she had a passcode. I did a few random numbers but it was all incorrect.

Suddenly, her phone started to vibrate, which gave me a huge heart attack, surprisingly her phone was on silent. I read on the phone to see who it was, but all it said on the contact info was "D" which was quite suspicious.

She.. she's still in the washroom right? I looked back and confirmed she was. I swiped my finger across the screen to answer the call and put it in my ear.

No, I didn't say anything.. I was just really curious who this caller was. "Hello!... Hello? Sweetheart how are you? C-can you hear me? Damn it... the signal is the worst."

A deep voice said to himself. "Can you not hear me dear? Mia honey!" My heart suddenly sank, just as he said her name.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I heard a voice behind me, I jumped. All I could do right now was just look at her with my eyes widened, everything jungkook said was the truth.. which meant.. he isn't sane, somehow that made me feel happy.

Mia suddenly grabbed her phone off of me by force, she looked at the screen and then at me. She scoffed and walked away with the phone in her ear "Im here! I'm here!" She said as she talked with 'D' which was probably her father because of the way he talked with her and his voice sounded way older.

Finally as I could move again, I opened my locker and took out my clothes getting ready to go home. On my home all I could think about was jungkook and how he is in such a hard time because of that girl.. ugh DAMN IT! I was already finding 100 ways to kill her.

I was struggling to sleep at night too, it was just too much thinking.. Of Jungkook, Mia, Me, the place, Suho, how I could fix this in a way.

Everything.. I thought of everything. I rolled around my bed over and over again, "Come on! You need to sleep! You have night shift tomorrow and you'll be too tired to work!" I said to myself.