Chapter 39

-[ JUNGKOOKS POV ]-
After Y/N and me talked she told me she went to go for her break. She got up from her chair and tucked it in, she walked away from the cafeteria. Suddenly I remembered something I had to ask her but I forgot to mention it to her, it's not too late is it? She's probably nearby.

I quickly got out of my seat also and ran to her direction, running across the hall she was no where to be found. Then it hit me, she's probably going to the staff room.

I passed the corner and immediately froze... I was witnessing something disturbing... I stopped running for a brief second to go through my mind at what I am seeing. It was that nurse.. Suho, he was shouting at one of the female nurses while grasping one of her shoulders with one hand and the other was pressed at her cheeks.

I squinted my eyes and tried to focus on who was he doing this to.. and that's.. when I realised who it was.... My heart started to pound really fast and the air around me became thin. I blinked a few times hoping what I was seeing was not real but unfortunately it was all real.

I clenched my fists and marched to their direction, I was furious. How dare he violently lay a hand on her like that?

I did not like what I was seeing at all and I knew... that I had to do something.

The anger in me released, as I finally was behind him I grabbed his collar and pulled him back from her before he could do anything else.

Forcefully pulling him, he hit his arm on the corner of the metal stairs. He dropped on the floor and howled in pain as blood trickled down his arm.

I wasn't done with him just yet... oh yes! I couldn't let him get away with it so easily. I bent down, grabbed his collar again and shot my eyes at him.

Suho looked back at me, eyes wide open with fear at what I was going to do. With one hand on the collar, I lifted my other hand up high and clenched it to a fist. I started to wheeze loudly enough for anyone around me to hear.

"... DON'T TOUCH HER!" I growled.

Just as I moved my fists in speed, Suho knew what was going to happen next. Suddenly he cracked a smirk at me, I was confused in my head in my why he would do that at this moment but I didn't let it bother me and continued. Halfway almost punching him in high speed I felt a strong sting on the side of my chest.

My body immediately froze and I had trouble breathing, everything around me became blurry... I felt.. weak. Suddenly, my body rejected to response and my eyes went shut.

-[ NARRATORS POV ]-
Y/N didn't move at all, based on what she witnessed she was speechless and didn't know what to do, should she run or help jungkook? Both of them was a bad move because If she ran, then it meant she would have leave jungkook into Suhos hands and if she defended jungkook.. well she can't, what would people say at the idea of a nurse helping a patient who attacked someone else?

But... something pulled her in, she rejected what she was about to do but she followed what her body movements told her to do... and that was to keep jungkook away from Suho.

-[ Y/N's POV ]-
I ran towards Jungkooks unconscious body as he being dragged away by Suho, I grabbed Suho arm but he pushed me back.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?" I cried.

"To the place where all bad behaving patients are... blank room of course!" He said.

His voice was a little shaking, and something about me knew he was not going to let jungkook go that easily. I've seen him before, he gets angry really easily, he treats these patients like animals, I once even secretly caught him beating a patient up. I was scared of him and I tried to keep my distance away from him as possible but he just won't give up... and this time, he was fed up not getting what he wanted... me.

"NO PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING SUHO I BEG YOU PLEASE!" I cried while following him, he didn't look amused at all and his face had a negative vibe like if you looked at him he would kill you in less than a second.

Finally, when he reached in front of the big red metal door, he put jungkook's body on the side leaning the wall as he got out his keys from his pocket. I ran to jungkook but Suho stopped me and pushed me again away.

"Don't get on my bad side Y/N.. and you're close to getting on it." He unlocked the door and picked jungkook up. He threw him carelessly into the room as if he was a ragdoll and shut the door behind him.

Smiling to himself, he locked the door with the keys. "Do you not see what he did?" He said to me while sticking his bleeding cut near my face.

"He's a mad man! And he deserves a real good punishment" Suho gave me a grin and walked away, he knew I couldn't open the door because I didn't have access to the keys to the blank room.

I slowly walked and peeped inside the little glass window to see jungkook in a uncomfortable position, his eyes were closed. The expression on his face made him look so peaceful. A tear ran down my face, he was only trying to protect me, I don't think he meant to do those in any other way.

He really has changed, from the person attacking me to now.. a person protecting me.

After about half an hour later, jungkook slowly opened his eyes and woke up, he blinked a few times and lifted his body up. He felt weaker like he was going to collapse any second and his sight was still a bit blurry, he looked trying to figure out why he was here, he hissed as he felt a sting on his side... then he realised, he was in the blank room again.

He sighed "what did I do.." he said to himself. His unexpected anger happened again and lead to violence, he didn't know what the hell was up with him, his whole life was turned upside down.

From an educated student studying medical... to a patient at a mental hospital who always fought physically.

He heard a click where the door was, the door slowly creaked open to reveal Suho grinning at him, he then shut the door behind him.

Jungkook could see what was gripped in Suhos hand tightly, his eyes went wide realising what it was...

.... a tazer.

-[ TBC ]-