Chapter 46

Before I start, I just wanna say that I have an announcement and other stuff at the end of this chapter
________________________

"I'm not supposed to be here! I'm not mental! But everyone thinks I am.." he said to me as he kept crying.

"I was a normal person this whole time, my whole life was normal, I never done any criminal or abnormal mistakes, even ask my father! And then suddenly... suddenly I'm locked up in this hellhole and my whole life completely turned upside down..."

I kept quiet, listening carefully to every word he was saying. "I.. its all her fault... HER FAULT!" He shouted. I slowly placed my hand on his hand and squeezed it gently "jungkook..." I silently called his name, his head was still dropped down. No reply came from him.

"jungkook, tell me, who did this to you?" I asked him. "Who did it?" He slowly lifted his head and looked at me for a few seconds with his eyes wide and him breathing loudly.

"h-her..."

"who?"

He bit his lip

_

He thought to himself for a moment, should he really tell you? It's too stupid, he looked at your eyes again, something about you made him know you can be trustworthy, also, he felt like he could tell you anything he wanted to.

-

"Mia..." he sighed.

I thought for a moment, Mia? Then it hit me... "You once said-"

"yes, I thought you were Mia, you see, just before I came here to this place I've been hallucinating all the time, it never happened to me once before, and now I always do. Mia... she was my girlfriend for a while but I didn't want to be with her anymore, her actions... her emotions... it was all revealed and I didn't want to be a part of it. She didn't like that I wanted to end it with her and took serious actions about it.. there was something about Mia.. she isn't just a typical angry ex girlfriend after a breakup.. back when I dated her.. I've always found her to be abnormal in some way, she once stabbed a classmate in the eye when she was 7, I've also seen the way she acted in high school.. she bullied this girl for a long period of time, she doesn't know I know this. The poor girl ended her life after she couldn't take the hate she got from the girls in the school, but till this day.. no one knows it was truly Mia who was the main cause of it... " he sighed.

I was speechless... how could someone be so horrible to make someone else end their life? And now she sent someone to a mental institute?

I felt upset because jungkook was a victim of all this, this was truly worse than anything. "Wow... well I won't be looking forward to meet this Mia person you're talking about" I said.

He looked at me "You have" I froze and gulped... what did he mean I have..?.. "you've met her countless of times (Y/N)..."

" ...I don't understand"

he took a deep breath, "she's been secretly disguised as another person with a new name.. she covers her face so no one will recognise her.. (Y/N).. it's Areum.. that's what's her name here... Areum.."

I didn't know what to say, I was still trying to figure out if all of this was true, it's too unreal and I needed time to process what's going on, so.. Areum.. the nurse who works here.. is jungkook's evil ex?

Haha... that... that can't be true!

But then... she is bitchy sometimes.. her personality is just how jungkook described her. "But jungkook.. why did you go out with her if you knew about her past?" I asked him.