Chapter 34

Jungkook looked at me and then at Taehyung and then at me again "I-I'm just bored so.."

"I think jimin still needs some help, go assist him"

jungkook sighed, he wanted to stay longer but Taehyung made him into an uncomfortable position so he got up and left.

After I finished teaching him Taehyung managed to make his one perfect.
He looked at the finish piece closely and had a bring grin on his face.

"she'll love it!" He said proudly.

"she?" I said in confusion.
"My sister! She visits here once a month, I want to give this to her, I really do love her very much" he chuckled.

I then suddenly I became soft, that was so sweet of him. He seemed like a very caring brother with a good heart, that was my first impression of him and I wasn't wrong!

"That's so nice of you Taehyung!" I said with one of my hand on his shoulder "she will definitely like it for sure!" He nodded in agreement while looking at the masterpiece he made once more.

"Thank you so much for teaching me Miss Y/N!" "You're welcome! I'm happy to help you with anything, anything at all! Just ask okay?"

"Okay!" Taehyung got out of his seat, tucked the chair in neatly and bowed at me before leaving.

Just as he was about to walk towards the door he bumps into someone, it was suho. Suho looked straight at Taehyung with his narrow eyes then he dropped them lower down to where his hands were and looked at them for a few seconds then back up at him.

"Suho!" Tae smiled a little.

Suho quickly grabbed the bracelet from his hand and took a closer look at it.
"Uhm... uhh that's mine, I made it myself" he awkwardly said.

"What do you think you're doing?" Suho asked. Taehyung scratched the back of his head with one hand "me? Well.... I'm heading to the garden t-"

"I'm sorry but you can't take this" he interrupted. Taehyung blinked a few times.

"... huh?"

"You can't take this, il throw this away while I'm at it" he said while walking away but tae jumped in front of him to block his way "WHAT N-NO! THATS MINE!" He cried.

"Don't block me" taehyung spread his arms for him not to go another step "I made that! I want to give it to my sister please let me have it!" Taehyung was breathing heavily.

I could hear someone raising their voice, I turned my head and realised it was... Taehyung... and Suho?
Was there something going on?

I quickly got up from my seat and walked towards them fast "Is there something wrong here?" I switched my head from tae to Suho.

Suho scoffed "yeah! This guy is taking this with him" he said and showed me the bracelet Taehyung made dearly for his sister "What's so wrong about that??" I told him.

"This is made of wool Y/N! He could choke on someone when he's alone for all I know"

I laughed a little "are you kidding me? It's not even long enough to choke a person!" I said. Taehyung was breathing heavily listening to the argument between me and Suho.

"Have you not done your background check on this guy? This guy killed his own father! HES A KILLER Y/N!!" Suho shouted.

Tae let his head fall down, he was clenching his fists really hard and suddenly the air became too light for him to breathe.

"Let's be realistic Suho! He can't choke someone with that are you an idiot?" I looked at Taehyung, he looked upset, and I hated that.. he had the brightest smile just a few minutes ago and now his emotions became blue. I bit my lip and closed my eyes for a second then took a deep breath.

"il take responsibility..."

"for?"

"Let's just say it does happen, even though I'm sure it won't. Il take responsibility for it all, Il face the consequences so PLEASE give it back to him Suho?"

I turned my head to Taehyung and gave him a slight smile.

".... I trust him.." Taehyung was surprised by what I said.
"Y/N... " he said quietly.

Suho gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes at Tae. He looked at the ground and his eyes went back and forth trying to decided what to do. "Damn it... " he handed the bracelet to me really hard and pointed at me with his index me just a centimetre from my face.

"You're responsible, and don't forget that!" He said, Suho then marched away.

I put a big grin on my face and gave the bracelet back to him "You didn't have to do that Y/N, it was okay really!" I shook my head "It's fine Tae, ignore what Suho said about you, none of that is true! Okay?" He nodded.

"Also.. hide it in case someone else might see it, just in case! I trust you okay?" I put one hand on his shoulder then walked away.

Taehyung smiled to himself and looked at the bracelet then hid it in his pocket.

"YOU'RE FINALLY FINISHED!" Jungkook shouted while running towards Taehyung, then putting his arm around his neck. Tae pushed the arm away and looked at jungkook like he was looking right into his soul.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOURE CRAZY FOR ALMOST KILLING HER IL KILL YOU IF YOU DO IT AGAIN!" He said while marching away.

"wait what...
HEY!
DONT RUN AWAY!
WHAT-
WHY ARE YOU SO MOODY ALL OF A SUDDEN WAIT UP!" jungkook whined while following him.

-[TBC]-