Chapter 27

-( JUNGKOOKS POV )-

"D-Did I do that?" I gulped.

"Oh God... "

My eyes were wide open, I couldn't believe what I saw. I actually hurt someone so bad that their neck had bruises, what the hell is wrong is me?!

This was probably my first time I've actually gone violent on someone on purpose, but it just doesn't add up.

The fact that even if I did see Mia, I wouldn't go into the extreme of choking her, it's just not me. Sure I would maybe shout but I'm not that insane enough to kill her.

These sudden change of emotions made me confused and question my sanity, what else made me even more confused was that I wasn't even injected with drugs anymore. It just doesn't add up.

Going violent was definitely a bad move, I tried to act as normal as possible these days to at least prove the guards and nurses I am perfect normal and not needed in a place like this but that plan got ruined.. IDIOT.

Her eyes were looking straight at mine, her expression was blank but I could see her shaking, she was trying to not show her fear right now, I noticed that.

I lifted my eyes up at her. "I..I didn't mean to! I swear..." I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"I know that you're probably scared to death right now, but I just want to say that I'm not what you think I am, sure I was acting abnormal in front of you but I promise you it wasn't because of you, My emotions... they unexpectedly changed suddenly because I thought you were another person... so... I apologise, I promise I won't do anything from now on."

I told her it casually that her and me were cool from now on. I nodded slowly at her waiting for her reply but she still stared at me with a shook face, I ran my hands through my hair, still waiting for some reply.

It was weird looking straight at her so I drifted my eyes away pass her shoulder, After about 30 seconds of the most awkward moment I've ever had in my whole life I gave up, what? 30 seconds seemed like 30 years at that exact moment.

"so yeah.. My friend is probably waiting for me... I'm just gonna go...haha" I said awkwardly while slowly walking away.

As I was going to the opposite direction I glanced back to see her hands were both clenched and she was looking below at the ground, I saw her blinking a few times. It looked like she eventually came back to her senses and walked away.

I walked around the building to see where Taehyung was, as I reached the cafeteria I caught my eye on three guys sitting in a table bench "there you guys are!" I said smiling and walking towards to them.

"Jungkook's here" jimin said to hoseok and Taehyung while he was munching on his sandwich.

Taehyung turned around "Dude where have you been?" He asked me, I sat down next to him.

"Somewhere." I said while wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"ah.. Oh!" He said finally coming to realisation "how'd it go?" He asked me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was alright I guess.. kinda awkward but she understood.. I hope"
"Hm.. ok then. Anyways, want my rice? You didn't eat right?" I shook my head.

"then here!" I thanked him "OI OI OI you can have my chicken" jimin quickly said.

"are you sure? You love the chicken" I told him. "Yeah but I'm not that hungry. I ate a lot! Here" he was smiling while handing it over to me.

I eventually became friends with jimin and hoseok, Taehyung introduced me to them. Before I came Taehyung would be friends with these guys, jimin and hoseok were both very bright and happy, but any time we would talk about the past their expressions change.

I guess no one talks about their past here, it all seems very dark. I myself hate talking my past, it all seems very unreal.

Only Taehyung truly knows about it but when I told him he didn't look like he believed me. I don't blame him, who would believe such a story?

As I was chewing caught my eye on something.

her.