10

Percy's POV:

I got back to the tower and for the first time I realized how late it really was.
I felt exhausted when Hurricane left me and hid in my shoe. After a quick shower I flipped down onto my unbelievably comfortable bed and drifted off to sleep.

~time skip - the next morning~

When I woke, I pulled on some cloths, brushed my teeth, and headed up to breakfast with the rest of the team.
Only Bruce, Tony, Natasha, and Steve were there. No sine of Spider-Man, Thor, or Clint anywhere.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"Training." Bruce replied, not looking up from whatever he was doing on his laptop. I soon realized that he and Tony were both working on something together.
"What's that?" I asked. Tony seemed about to answer, when Bruce looked at me.
"Nothing." He lied. Bruce wasn't a very good lier. Or maybe I was just good at seeing the truth.
"Hey," said Natasha, "I forgot to tell you, you have visitors this afternoon."
"Who?" I asked. "My mom?"
She gave a little laugh. "No, some friends or something."
"Witch friends?" I asked.
Natasha shrugged. "I'm not sure. Though, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out witch friends it could be. Not like you have that many."
I looked over at Natasha to see her smirking, and had to fight myself to choke down my comeback.
I grabbed an apple from the counter and walked out of the room to find the others for training, whatever Bruce and Tony had been working on had left my mind. I rode the elevator down to the 'gym level' as I was now calling it. There were way too many floors to remember them only by number. For me at least.
I thought of who'd be visiting me, and hoped it was Annabeth, or Nico, or any of the Seven. I really did miss them all.
When I walked into the gym, my thoughts were interrupted by an arrow heading towards my chest. I caught it. I didn't deflect it, I actually caught it.
"Damn." Clint's voice said from the other side of the room.
"Language!" Seriously Steve?
"How'd you do that?" Spider-Man asked, sounding in awe.
"Reflexes." I replied. "Now how wants to train with me?" They all agreed to train with me, deciding we'd fight, me and Spidy against Clint and Steve.
"You sure?" I asked, in a teasing voice. "The team doesn't seem fair, maybe you should call Tony and Natasha down here."
Steve chuckled and Clint rolled his eyes. I smirked, knowing in a few minutes they'd both me on their backs.
I was right.
I smirked down at their bewildered faces.
"How'd you do that without Spider-Man?" Clint asked. "I mean, your good, but your not that good."
Steve and Spidy nodded in agreement. All I could do was offer them a shrug.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied easily.
Clint narrowed his eyes at me, Steve shook his head, and I couldn't see Spider-Man's reaction, but I knew it'd probably be similar.
"So," I said. "Who wants to go again?"

~time skip - two hours~

As we walked out of the gym, I noticed all three of the others were rubbing their sore arms and muscles. Smirking, I easily walked ahead of them, not feeling the slightest bit sore or tired.
"How are you not exhausted?" Spidy asked. "Your just a kid, and we're all whipped."
I shrugged. "I've been through a lot," I explained. "I guess I've developed a high endurance."
He nodded, though I don't think he believed me. He'd better, or I'd just have to-
The elevator opened to reveal something that drove all thoughts from my mind.
All of the seven, Nico, Will, and Grover stood crowded around Bruce and Tony. Natasha was in the corner of the room, watching in amusement, while Thor had just walked in, and, being the wise god he was, left immediately.
Jason was the first to notice me, and ran over to tackle me in a bear hug.
Everyone else followed his example, saying words of greeting and affection, which I returned, grateful for them all.
"How'd you all get here?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining!"
Annabeth looked at me, smiling just like the others.
"Come on Seaweed Brain," she said. "we have a lot to catch up on."