11

Sorry for the LATE update, I'll try to update much sooner this time. Hope you enjoy!

Percy's POV:

As Bruce and Tony went back to their project, whatever it was, Natasha and Steve came to sit in the living room area on the couches, were Thor later joined us.
Annabeth told us about her visit to her dad, and how she'd gotten to know her stepmother and brothers. From what I could tell, they seemed pretty okay.
The others had just stayed in camp, except for Jason, Hazel, and Frank, who'd all switched between the camps.
Apparently Leo had teamed up with the Stole brothers, and they were now an unstoppable pranking team. Calypso seemed to be perfectly fine with it. Then again, she wasn't the one getting pranked, so...
Grover said Juniper said 'hi', and everyone at the camp missed me, with the exception of the Ares cabin, of course.
Then they all asked about how I became an Avenger in the first place.
"Well," I began. "I was trying to take some time off from being a hero, so I went for a walk and they shot me with two different tranquilizers."
"Well that's one way to make a team." Leo said, smiling.
I grinned at him. "They thought I was a terrorist or something."
Leo shook his head, looking offended. "And what am I?" He asked. "I'm the one who can control fire!"
"You want to be a terrorist?" I asked.
"No, but I'm more likely to be one than you are! You control water for crying out loud!"
We all laughed, except Annabeth, who just smiled and rolled her eyes at him.
"What?" He asked, "I think I'm pretty dangerous."
Jason ruffled his hair, "aw," he said, mockingly "of course your dangerous, hon. Our little criminal!"
Leo shoved his hand away, "yeah yeah," he said, "one day Grace, you'll walk into your cabin, and I'll be there waiting to dump a bucket of pig blood all over you."
"That's disgusting." Piper said, and Will nodded in agreement.
Jason looked like he was going to be sick or something, so Will got him a bucket and Nico told him to suck it up.
Ah, I missed these guys.
After a while of talking and joking around, Annabeth and I snuck away to my room while Steve and Tony were entertaining everyone else.
When we got to my room, I sat next to Annabeth on my bed.
"So," she said. "Your actually an Avenger."
"Yep." I replied.
She sighed. "I just wish we could both a get a nice, long break from all the fighting." She said.
"I know." I told her. "So do I..." suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I have Hurricane now, and he's done nothing but make me strong, maybe I could use him. Maybe ..... I don't know. Annabeth usually thinks of all the good ideas, I don't know what I'd do without her.
But maybe she still can. She wouldn't judge me for having him, right? Who would? He's amazing! Well, sure the rest of the Avengers would overreact at first, but that could be fixed. Hurricane would fix everything. All I had to do, was trust it.
"Hey, Annabeth," I began, but then the door burst open.
"Percy!" Tony walked into the room. "What do you think your doing?"
I, of course, had a very clever, very sophisticated reply. "I-uh....huh?" Like I said, sophisticated.
"You, of all people." Tony smirked at me, leaning against the doorframe. "Bringing a girl, alone, into your room."
I felt my cheeks growing hot, "No! That is defiantly not what's happening!"
"Yeah!" Annabeth said quickly. "We were just talking Mr. Stark!"
Tony smirked at her. "Call me Tony." He said, "and I know. I was just messing with you." His face suddenly turned serious, "But never," he said. "never, leave me alone in the same room as Leo Valdez!"
I laughed and Annabeth gently slapped my arm, witch only made me laugh even harder.
"Yeah yeah," Tony muttered. "Hey, Percy,"
I stopped laughing and looked back him.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Can you come with me for a minute?" He asked, then turned to Annabeth, "I'll bring him back, promise."
Annabeth gave him a fake smile, and nodded, so I left, hoping to explain Hurricane to her later.
"What do you want?" I asked, as Tony led me to the elevator.
"You'll see." He replied.
I realized we were heading to the floor were we kept all the science-y stuff that I still didn't understand. "What are we doing down here?" I asked, getting a little worried.
"There's something the Bruce and I have been working on that I'd like to show you." He replied.
I nodded, still not fully understanding what he meant.
I got off the elevator and followed Tony into the same room I'd first woken up in.
Odd...
When I got inside, I saw everyone besides Bruce and Annabeth in the room. Everyone, including my demigod friends, and Nick Fury...
"W-what's going on?" I asked. They all looked grim.
"Percy," Piper said, walking slowly up to me. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this...this sypbiote, would you?"