Chapter 14

"Admit your undening love for on direction"

~Elizabeth's pov~

It was pitch black when me and Jace got home.

"Where have you two been?" Uncle Jay asked calmly sitting on the couch sipping some coke.

I took my phone out showing him the post on Facebook.

Its a picture of me and Jace posing in front of the ocean the caption read.

"We made the beach our bitch- @ElizabethJ.Johnson with @JaceK.Johnson14"

"You two are in believable" Uncle Jay said handing my phone back to me as Jace chuckled.

"We take after the best" he said "yeah me" Uncle Jay said proudly "no Ed, Edd, and Eddy" I told him he slumped in his chair "oh" he said as his cheeks flushed red.

"Haha he thought" Jace said as he walked upstairs "night!" He yelled I laughed "night uncle Jay" I told him "nice Jace!" I yelled back at him.

I went up stairs changing into PJs jumping into my cozy bed as I started to smell crap.

I turn my light on and walk to my bathroom I opened the door to see Jace pooping "ah!" We both screamed as I slammed the door shut.

"Use your own bathroom next time Jace damn!" I yelled threw the door.

"I don't want my bathroom stinking!" He yelled "I don't either!" I yelled back at him.

"Then I'll use Uncle Jay's next time" he said "okay" I told him walking over jumping on my bed.

__________

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up smacking my alarm as I chilled for a good five minutes.

After that I got up grabbing a cream color shirt with some blue skinny Jeans.

Its Saturday yeah I'm and idiot for waking up at five am but I do this for a reason.

Sunset ah yeah the most relaxing part of my Saturday morning.

I got a energy bar pulled my hair into a bun I grabbed my phone going out side sitting on my swing rocking back and forth waiting for the sunset.

"Hey" I heard someone whisper I jumped turning to see Carson I smiled "hi don't scare me" I told him smacking his arm lightly as he chuckled plopping beside me.

He took my energy bar and started eating it "hey you food stealer!" I yelled yanking it back taking a bite out of it finishing it before he can snatch it back.

"You have my coodies now" Carson said squealing I laughed at him.

He smirked just as the sun started coming up I snapped a photo real quick off of my camera.

"I came to say sorry for yesterday I acted selfish I let my feelings get in the way so are we still best friends?" He asked hope in his tone.

"Yes always best friends. You know even though we have are little fights but we will always be best friends" I said side hugging him.

"Yeah it hurts to see you with another guy but I can get use to only being your best friend" he told me I nodded laying my head on his shoulder.

_________

I was inside drawing while my phone started ringing.

I answered it "hello?"

"Elizabeth be ready by five I'll pick you up for our date" he said
I glanced at the clock its four thirty at night just as Jace barged in "get rid of this annoying bitch downstairs" he growled.

I looked at him confused getting heading towards the door I opened it to see Brittany and her minions.

"What the hell you want?" I asked her "huh?" Liam asked "hold on" I told him "okay" he said.

"I warned you to stay away from Liam and Carson" she growled "bitch if I ever listened to you then I would have but I don't care what you have to say and you don't tell me who I can and can't hang with" I growled at her.

I heard Liam chuckle from the other end she gasped "you better listen or else" she warned "we already went over this what the fuck you mean by or else?" I asked her.

"It" she yelled "damn I need to get my ears checked after this" I said she was about to slap me

"Don't touch me I don't want your slut germs" I told her glaring at her she swung as I just stood there but someone grabbed her wrist.

It was Sarah from the beach shop. I was shock as she had a cold glare on just like Liam had when I first met him.

"Elizabeth what's happening?" He asked "Brittany don't lay a hand on her or I will tell your mom and you know how she is" Sarah warned as her eyes widen.

"Sorry" Brittany's voice squeaked she walked off with her minions trailing. "Thanks Sarah and what do you mean about her mom?" I asked "well her mom is old school she will whoop her ass if she found out" Sarah told me shrugging.

I laughed "come in I'll get Jace" I told her "you don't have to I'm right here I've been listening to your conversation the whole time nice job on the 'I don't want you slut germs' funny" he told me.

"Sarah got her off my back bout this stuff" I told him he walked by me and hugged Sarah.

"Can't keep my hands to myself" I sung loudly. "Shut up Elizabeth" he warned.

"Wow"

____________________________________

You gotta love Carson, Liam, and Jace

Sarah came in oh snap break it like a pretzel.

Will Carson not care anymore and try to win her over still?

Till next time

Liz