Chapter 19

~Elizabeth's pov~

"You wanna come over today?" I asked Liam and Asher "sure I got nothing to lose" Asher said showing his muscles I rolled my eyes.

"Yea sure" Liam told me I nodded "let's go faster!" I told them clapping my hands as we sped walk to my car.

"Tell me why we walked fast to your car and why you said really in a terrible accent" Asher said "one to get to my house faster and two I don't know how to say faster in Spanish" I told them(Not hating I love burritos).

They chuckled as I blasted the radio waiting for Jace to get his slow ass in.

He finally got in "finally I thought I would have to leave you here" I told them "ha ha drive" he told me "geez is it that time of the month?" I asked he looked at me weird.

"Shut up" he said as I drove off towards the house.

______

I pulled up as we went inside then it hit me "let's go to the club tonight and let loose" I said squealing "we are 17 sept Jace he is 18" Liam said "fake ID's hello haven't you seen the TV shows before" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"You watch way to much tv" Asher told me I shrugged my shoulders "so you in?" I asked they nodded "let's go to the one where its 17 and up or is there one?" I asked "yeah there's one" Asher told me.

"Yay so its a date us four" I squealed clapping my hands together.

We walked in the house and turned on a movie till it was time to go clubbing.

________

It was time and I was wearing black skinny jeans with a blue shirt my brown hair curled as I did my makeup.

I walked out to see the guys in there usual clothes "pathetic" I mumbled "what?" Liam asked "let's go" I said changing the subject fast.

We get in the car and drive off the the club five minuted later we are here.

We get out and 'girls just wanna have fun' blasted from the club the guys did a girly squeal and started to sing along following me.

"ID's?" The guard asked we show him our ID's and he let's us in the guys are still singing the song.

"Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her from the rest of the world" Liam sung in a high pitch.

"I want to be the one to walk in the sun" Asher sung in the same pitch.

"But girls wanna have fu-un oh girls just wanna have fun" Jace sung in a higher pitch I laughed as I sat on the stool Liam sat on my left as Jace sat on my right as Asher just sat on me.

"Asher!" I yell he gets up and giggles a girly giggle on purpose I flick him off "sorry but no thank you" he says in a high pitch sitting beside Liam.

I shake my head "what can I get you tonight?" The bartender asked "oh my gosh it is just like in the movies!" I squealed.

"Lady you on something?" He asked "no she forgot to take her meds" Liam spoke up I smacked his chest "I don't have or need meds" I tell him he nods "so drinks?" He asked.

"Milk" I say he looks at me weird "ugh! Fine vodlka" I told him in an annoyed tone he rolls his eyes giving me my drink.

After two glasses I get a little woozy.

~Liam's pov~

"Your silly" Elizabeth slurs then giggles "uh guys?" I asked they disappeared "I'm going to take you home" I tell her she frowns.

"No" she pouts like a little kid "ill buy you cookies!" I said she cheered like a little kid as the bartender laughed.

"Your a big hairy meany spider" she said pointing at the bartender I laugh at her as he turns mad.

"Sorry" I mumbled picking her up bride style as she cheers "weeeeeeeee I'm on top of the world!" She squeals I smile as I walk out buckling her seat health.

I was about to move off when she grabbed my arm "Liam" she slurred like she was dying "come closer" she motions me I come closer.

"I have to tell you something" she whispers as I got close she gets near my ear and burps I pull back in disgust as she burst into laughter's.

"You need a diapy looks like you just pee peed" she slurs telling me as she laughs more I shake my head closing her door getting in.

"One two three four five……uhh seven" she said cheerfully at the end like she won the Olympics.

I laughed at her trying to get her numbers right but I stop after she asked.

"Do guys have periods like girls?"

____________________________________

Chapter completed

How do you like drunk Elizabeth is she funny?

Tune into next time

Liz