Chapter 25

Purple Lotus flower is used below (A/N) I love Purple Lotus's there so beautiful!!!!

"I said don't worry about a thing"

~Elizabeth's pov~

"Its Sunday wake up!" Carson came barging in the guest room Liam and I crashed into last night.

After getting a good night call from Uncle Jay and Claire's dad I was to tired to do anything so Liam carried me upstairs and we fell asleep.

"You know what that means" Carson told me as I tried in hooking Liam's arm from my waist.

"I'll be out in a little Carson then we will go play lazer tag" I told him he nodded walking out.

Yeah its our last day and we leave tonight but we will skip school Monday and come later in that night.

"Liam" I hissed he stirs up from his sleep as he opens his eyes half way "hey" he said in groggily voice it was hot.

"Is it getting hot in here?" I asked looking anywhere but him he smiled.

He unhooked his arm "we are all going to play lazer tag with you and Carson" he told me I nodded running to the bathroom getting changed.

_______

We were all on our way to the lazer tag center right now.

"So Asher how's it been going?" Carson asked Ash ignored him "asher?" He asked "Salsa King" Liam called "huh?" Ash asked.

"Salsa king how's it been over in florida?" Carson asked again a little irritated "cool I guess I still surf waves" he told him Carson's eyes flicked to the refer view glass mirror then back to the road.

"I wouldn't eat those left over candies Salsa king they've been in here since a year when me and Elizabeth were fighting over who gets what kind if candy" Carson said I glanced at Ash.

He was about to eat it but through it in the back seat.

"Ouch!" Jace said I turned as he rubbed his forehead "watch were you throw candy" he said.

"Well watch your forehead next time" Ash said I rolled my eyes Unbelievable

'Ha that's what she said'

Ash looked at me "girl you got problems" he said snapping his fingers making Amelia laugh.

"Oh yeah cause I'm the one who uses someone else's tooth brush to clean up my pee from the out side of the toilet but yeah I'm the one who needs help" I said sarcastically.

"Hey you said it yourself" Ash said raising his hands "whatever" I said mumbling looking ahead crossing my arms over my chest.

Liam chuckled pulling me close to him.

______

"Team captains are Ash and Sarah" the manager said they groaned, we couldn't decide who is captains so we got the manager to pick a number one through ten.

"Um......Liam my man" Ash said posing in a manly voice "Jace" Sarah said smiling at him.

"Elizabeth girl duck pose" Ash said and duck posed I laughed duck posing walking over to Ash and Liam.

"Claire" Sarah said " CARSON!!" Ash yelled "Blake" Sarah said.

"Okay you got your teams pick a color team captains" the manager said "Pink!" Sarah squealed "Red" Ash said I whooped doing my happy dance.

"Guess red is your favorite color?" Liam asked "well duh" Ash and Carson said "Amelia wanna play?" I asked she sat ready to record cause its an open space.

"No this will be gold" she said as I saw she was already recording I rolled my eyes then I turned to see what she was talking about.

It was Ash climbing the 'no climbing' pole "slide down for us!" Amelia yelled I laughed as he spanned in a circle coming down it was priceless.

"How do you feel Elizabeth?" Amelia said zooming in on me as she winked at something behind me.

I turned and look to see Liam holding a Purple Lotus my favorite flower I gasped.

"Here you go love" he said handing it to me kissing my cheek.

"Pussycat" Ash yelled at someone I turned to see Carson running away from the guards as Asher tumbled over in laughter.

"That's gold!" Amelia yelled recording her cousin getting chased by the guards and Asher running behind the guards and Carson yelling 'pussyCat'

While whooping pumping his fist up repeatedly in the air.

I shook my head turning back to Liam.

"They need help" I said Liam nodded as Amelia runs out following Carson, the guards and Asher still recording yelling 'this is gold'.

______

"I just cant believe we got kicked out forever" I said shocked Ash and Carson and Amelia had to sit in the back by themselves for acting up making us get kicked out.

"But we are definitely keeping that video for the future to watch over and over to show how wild we were to our kids" Claire said laughing she was driving with Blake in the passenger seat with headphones in.

I was squished between Jace and Liam while Sarah sat in Jace's lap.

"Lap dance!" Ash yelled in a singing tone "no" we all said "aw man" he said snapping his fingers.

"Swiper no swipping" I sung in a yell "is that all you watch?" Ash asked.

"No I also watch paw patrol"

____________________________________

Asher lives by the 'YOLO' Status.

Please don't do stupid things like he did like climb the pole that clearly says "don't climb the pole"

Fair warning you I will not be responsible for your actions *shrugs shoulders * just saying

Well hope you enjoy.

Tune in to next time

Liz