Chapter 26

"No I also watch paw patrol"

~Elizabeth's pov~

We said are farewells and left now we are just landing in Florida.

"Oh how I missed you Florida" Asher yelled hugging the ground as people covered there children's eyes looking at Asher in disgust.

Claire picked him up off the ground then I notice something "OMG YOU AND CARSON DATE!" I yelled as she blushed nodding.

"Finally I thought he would never settle down" I said whipping invisible sweat off my forehead she laughed and when she did she dropped Asher.

"Asher are you okay?" She asked "you hoe" he said while his face was against the ground I laughed as she stepped on his back.

"Ow woman!" He yelled she got off as he got up "your a freaking stick the ways like a freaking tree" Asher said grabbing his bag heading towards the sign Uncle Jay had up.

Before he got there all the way he turned and said "TRICK YA BITCH HA HA!" I started to laugh I don't think he will ever be serious in his life time.

Oh well fun people are never boring *cough cough* ME!!!!

and Asher what ever lol.

"Let's go" Uncle Jay called as we rushed in the car where Claire's dad sat at.

"Dad!" Claire exclaimed he chuckled "hi" he said as she smiled while uncle Jay drove off.

"On the road again" Asher sung I smacked him with my bag.

"AHH THIS HURTS MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" He yelled "beautiful?" Liam asked Asher turned towards Liam "better than yours" Ash said snapping his fingers making the 'mhm' sound.

Sarah and Claire giggled as Me and Jace bursted out laughing.

Yeah I would call my self a little boyish I guess I like to get dirty( shame on you dirty mind people but it is funny when you put it that way)

_________

Uncle Jay dropped Claire and her dad off first then Liam, and Asher at Asher's house and Sarah at hers.

We just got home and it was pitch black.

"When you call my name its like a little prayer" Uncle Jay sung blasting the radio I laughed as Jace and I sung along.

"I wanna take you there!" Jace sung in a high pitch.

"Like a child you whisper softly to me" I sung 'really good' to Uncle Jay and Jace.

~Liam's pov~

When we got dropped of at Asher's place I decided to crash here.

"I'm awesome at air guitar" Ash said making guitar noises

"You know if you look up the definition of awesomeness my picture would be smacked down right there and under it would say 'Asher Williams the best of the best'" Asher said dramatically I chuckled.

Part below is dedicated to Waterwolf123333 for the idea thanks.

"ASHER GO TO BED!" His mom yelled "ITS SALSA KING!" Asher yelled back.

"ASH!" She said walking close to the door "okay okay okay I'll go to bed" he said I heard his moms foot steps leave away.

End of dedication.

"Well night man" he said taking the bed while I took the couch in his room, yeah his house is huge like mine but his is like

Barbie's dream house welcome aboard!

____________________________________

Short chapter sorry I have writers block right now and believe me I am thinking ideas just for you guys so bear with me

Thanks for reading

Tune in to next time

Liz