Chapter 28

Okay I know I already had this song set up in an earlier chapter but it is for a part below it will say when the song will come in.

Enjoy!!!!

______________________________________

"Who died?"

~Elizabeth's pov~

"Smooth rocking soul rockin he's got everything that a girls wanting a soft cutie who makes me-" I cut Asher off from his girly voice.

"Shh" I said placing my finger over his lips before falling asleep falling on his laugh the last thing I heard was him laugh.

_________

"What!" Ash yelled I woke up still my head on his lap.

"What's going on?" I asked in a groggily voice stretching "its Liam he is in the hospital while Jace was driving him home" he said I got up fast as my eyes widen.

"Jacie!" I exclaimed "he is fine but Liam is in a coma" he told me I frowned rushing to get dressed brushing my hair and teeth as Ash smirked.

"You changed in front of me" he said wiggling his eyebrows "really that's what your worrying about my boyfriend also your best friend is in the fucking hospital have common sense for once Ash we all love you but use your brain for once" I said he looked guilty.

"Plus I had my underwear and bra still on" I said he chuckled I pulled him to the car driving fast to the hospital.

______

"Room 200 Liam Haynes" I said on a hurry voice.

"You two may go" she said shooing us off I yanked Asher by the wrist dragging him along.

"Slow down fam you have a hard booty grip" Asher yelled I ignored him as I stopped infringement of Liam's hospital room.

I finally let go of Asher's wrist staring at the door knob "uhh are we going to go in or are we not going to go in?" Asher asked interrupting my thought process I turned and glared at him.

"Did I ask Justin beiber for your opinion?" I asked "no so shh" I said answering my question.

He rolled his eyes at me as I opened the door slowly and steady.

I glanced at Liam as he was white as snow his smile was covered with a tube down his throat his brown hair is knotted up.

I teared up walking over to him as I sobbed on his hand.

"Uhh this might be a bad time but I took your lotion and in not giving it back it smells like vanilla" Ash said I turned and glared at him he back up

"Sorry charlie" he mumbled looking at the ground.

I turned back to Lian as I ran my hand down the side if his face.

"Come back to me Princess" I said choking back a sob.

__________

*play song above*

~Third person's pov~

Liam layed there lifeless fighting for his life as Elizabeth sat back looking like a zombie watching him from the couch she won't talk, eat, sleep its like all her emotions were gone.

Carson came back two weeks ago trying to snap Elizabeth out of it but she was lost in thought and feelings the only one who could help her the only one who isn't talking is...

Liam

Claire, Ash, Carson, even Amelia and Blake came to snap her out of it but none of its working so they gave up just like Elizabeth gave up on hope. Or is she??

Everyone lefted as she got up walked over to Liam placing a hand on his cheek.

"I love you" she says as a tear falls from her eyes on his nose once.

She closed her eyes holding his hand tight his eyes opened as he watched her for a little then squeezed her hand lightly.

She looks over to him to see him awake she yells for a nurse as they remove tubes and cords from him.

He isn't able to talk at the moment but he does kiss her.

Maybe there is happy endings? Elizabeth thought

*End of song*
____________________________________

Short chapter again but I Gave this a try

Well tune into next time

Liz