Chapter 31

Your momma

~Elizabeth's pov~

The girls were dragging me fast to the cliff I don't know why they always hated the cliff cause they feel like I will push them off, hmm wonder were they get that idea Asher *cough cough*

Anyways when we got there Bambi was there with a flower in mouth that had a card on it.

I grabbed it from Bambi opening the card which read 'Prom' I turned to see Liam there instead of the girls he had that flower thing in a box at hand hey don't judge me I'm a tom boy here I don't know the name of it.

"Sure I'll go even though I hate proms but I'll go with you" I said "your corsage will be with me this is just a skittle in a box" he told me I chuckled as he opened it my favorite skittle.

Purple

Well I guess I'm going to prom but with the guy that makes me happy. Ew to cheesy ma'am let me back it up there and pause.

I'm going to prom with my boyfriend

Better? I think so! I kissed Liam on the lips as he kissed me back I pulled back grabbing my purple skittle and eating it before his eyes.

"Hey sharing is caring" he pouted "but guess what I don't care" I said swallowing the skittle. Oh gosh that sounded wrong if your dirty minded like me then you will know let's say something better.

I finished eating the purple skittle,Better. "You walked right into that one princess" I told him he chuckled hugging me with his non crippled arm.

I heard clapping and crying I jumped as I pulled away to see the gang clapping and the girls crying. Man I love them to death but sometimes they cry at the random moments while I get 'angry' at the random moments they say oh well better than crying.

"Our little Elizabeth and Liam are going to prom" Mom exclaimed. Wait mom!

"Momì" I exclaimed hugging her she laughed "hey baby girl I'm sorry I missed out in part of your life but I will try to spend as much time as I can with you" she promised I nodded in her shoulder pulling back

"Love you mom" I said walking over to Liam as he wrapped an arm around my waist

"Love you too baby girl"

_________________________________

Liam finally got the balls and asked Elizabeth to prom yay in a cute romantic way.

Short chapter but it was Liam asking Elizabeth to prom chapter

Well hope you enjoy

Tune into next time

Liz