Chapter 23

"So... Is barney really purple?"

~Elizabeth's pov~

Claire dropped us off at our houses around ten-ish

"Elizabeth where have you been?" Uncle Jay asked "my new friend Claire's house she is taking me, Liam, and Asher with her dad to go see CARSON!!!" I cheered he laughed hugging me.

"Well if it makes you feel better I am okay with it" he told me "now bed Missy or you won't go" he demanded I ran up the stairs and texted Carson good night changing into my Pj's then jumping into bed going to sleep.

______

The rest of the week past by and It was Saturday morning 6 am.

Jace was looking like a zombie but his hair was still on fleek as always he kept rubbing his eyes as Sarah was wide awake fiddling with her back pack strap for the trip.

Liam was staring at Asher as he was sleeping on my couch thumb in his mouth holding a unicorn curled in a ball on my lap.

Dork hahaha, "Asher Hale Williams get up" I told him he stirred up from his sleep taking his thumb out of his mouth opening his eyes looking at me.

"Well your not Beyonce but not every dream comes true" he said signing sitting up "I'm feeling the love" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes

"who run the world girls" Sarah sung I laughed as Jace smiled at her.

"Are you two dating?" I asked Jace threw his arm around his shoulder "thanks for reminding me we are" he said in a groggily voice Sarah looked turned on as I stiffled a laugh.

"Knock knock Chicken crock" Claire said walking in with some one behind her as soon as the person pulled off the sun glasses and hood it was her dad.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay Mr. Malik?" Sarah asked just as Uncle Jay walked in while in mid sip he froze.

"Well I'll be damned" he said "Zayn Malik also known as Elizabeth's favorite artist" uncle Jay told him I groaned.

"Hey why don't my dad stay with you until we get back" Claire said smiling at uncle Jay.

"Would be nice" uncle jay said "sure" Zayn said giving us our tickets and money needed on the trip.

"Adios bitches!" Asher yelled running towards the car after stuffing his unicorn in his bag.

Uncle Jay shook his head signing "what's up with that boy"

_______

We got off the plane "okay ladies and one two three four five six seven eight come on ladies strength those muscles" Asher said to five old ladies trying to do squats as he was trying to act like the muscle therapist.

"Ash come on" I said pulling him away as one lady fell the other ladies helped her up as I pulled Asher by the arm heading to the luggage section to grab our stuff.

Asher grabbed his last as we headed out to the car Claire called for we got in and headed to Carson's aunt's house.

Did I mention Carson is living with his aunt in Los Angeles California while we live in Florida yeah across the country.

Now you see why I'm upset it isn't an hour or two its literally like 10 to 20 hours away.

In a few minutes we arrived at Carson's aunts house "Ash get my luggage thanks" I said running out of the car knocking on the door bouncing up and down in excitement.

A guy answered the door about my age brown hair and brown eyes.

"May I help you" he said in a bored tone "is Carson here?" I asked "yeah hold on" he said "CARSON" He yelled.

"Coming!" Carson yelled it made me excited to see my best friend its literally been like a month.

When he came down the stairs he was shock "Elizabeth" he said smiling.

"Carson!" I yelled jumping in his arms he chuckled "missed you too my hyper best friend" he said I heard a throat clear as I pulled away seeing the same guy.

"I'm Blake Hunters" the guy with brown eyes and brown hair said.

"Elizabeth Johnson a.k.a Best friend to spongebob Carson" I said giving Carson a wet willy just like Ash gave John one.

"Hey! Wet willies are my thing not cool Beth" Ash said dropping mine and his stuff him and Carson did a bro hug.

"Carson" Liam said giving him one of those bro hand shakes.

Liam walked over wrapping an arm around my waist as I felt the tingles I glanced up and smiled at him.

"You two dating now?" Carson asked I shook my head "this doofus hasn't asked" I said punching Liam in the ribs he chuckled.

"Make it fast cause Blake here looks like he can eat beth at any minute" Carson said pointing to Blake as he stared at me like I was meat.

I rolled my eyes "I've missed you Carson" I said walking over hugging him.

"Where do we go from here" Carson sings "you watch to much 'buffy the vampire slayer' still don't you with out me that's our show" I said pouting crossing my arms over my chest.

"Understand while were hand in hand but we walk alone in fear" I sung "tell me" Liam sung adding in.

"Were do we go from here" they sung I rolled my eyes "screw this" I said walking outside standing beside the car.

"Elizabeth!" Liam yelled I signed "what?" I asked he got on one knee pulling out a box.

I looked at him confused "this is a promise ring I promise to love you no matter how weird, or sarcastic you are will you be my girlfeiend" Liam said I stood in aw as I placed it on my finger "yes!"

He stood up as I kissed him It felt like fireworks going off "uh Elizabeth" Ash said I pulled back Liam, groaning as he stepped close to us.

"Yes?" I asked "bad time telling you this but I had to clean pee up that was on the toilet I missed and I used your tooth brush here" he said handing me the soaking wet in pee tooth brush.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me"

____________________________________

Why Ash why use her tooth brush lol.

Yay finally Liam and Elizabeth are thing!!

Tune in to next time

Liz