Chapter Five

Layla sat on the window seat staring towards the beautiful garden. The sun was starting to set and the pinkish-orange light was shining through the trees. It was astonishing.

Tray-man was by the door with another tray of food.

"I am not going to eat that, so why bother?" Layla told him angrily without turning around.

"They are orders from the boss" he replied calmly, placing down the tray with the food. " He wants you to be well"

That is so ironic Layla thought as she rolled her eyes. "He wants me well?" She spat back angrily, turning to face the man.

"I'm very sorry miss Layla" he said, his expression was sincere, "I understand that you don't want to be here, but that is something you should not discuss with me"

Layla turned away again towards the window. "Can you at least tell me your name?"

"Albert" he replied, with a hand on the door.

"Well, Albert, I want to talk to your boss"

______________________________________

Albert Morozov made his way through the empty hall, thinking about the young lady that was being held captive inside his master's mansion.
He didn't have a clue as to why his boss did this, and he didn't want to understand either. The man that he worked for had turned very complicated since the incident with his family.

Albert soon was in front of a grand door, inside he heard a soft melody play.

He knocked and heard a voice call him to pass.

"What is it, Albert?" The young man asked as soon as his Butler entered the spacious office. He was sitting behind a great desk, and looked up with his cold, calculating eyes towards the older man.

"Sir," he started politely "she is refusing to eat"

The young man chuckled deeply and slightly shook his head. "She has always been so stubborn"

"Anything else?" He asked.

"She also requested to see you"

The man with the cold eyes shot his glance back to Albert and stood up.

"Fine then, I guess it is perfect timing."

Sorry for the super short chapter........
Lol