Chapter Sixteen

As he sat there, alone in his Mercedes outside of the old building, Erick thought his plan out thoroughly.

He would break all the bonds he had with his brother, but at least he would stop him from making another mistake.

Or so he thought.

Half an hour after his fight with his brother, Geheim was sitting in his desk.

Was it worth it? Was it worth losing his brother for happiness? For love? It sounded such a good plan at the beginning.

He sighed deeply, with his head between his hands.

There was a knock on the door that made him look up. "Come in" he called.

Albert walked up to the desk, "You know Geheim, we never talked about the girl." He started taking a seat on one of the chairs."If you want her to accept all of this, you need to show her some sort of.... I don't know... feeling? What are you doing?"

"Albert, I truly love her, I don't know.... It is driving me crazy. And then Erick is mad, we need to take care of him, he might turn against us and tell the French." He said and looked towards the older man, he had been with him through it all, he was like a father to him sometimes.

"I know Erick, he is mad, he cares more about running this business than anything else... I know he will.do anything to take matters into his own hands, even rat me out to the French."

Albert just stayed silent and contemplated.

"You need to get the girl on your side, if she acts as if you brought her on her own will, we might get away with it."

Gehiem nodded, he needed to win her heart back.