Pre-Chapter

SURPRISE 😉

**Warning story may contain errors**

Theo's pov :

Coming back to beacon hills wasn't my plan but I have to see him again.

I knew since I left that my two friends would continue on without me.

But I always knew there was something special I left behind.

And I know it wasn't about the death of my sister.

I got ready for a trip back into my hometown.

I Jumped in my car and started it up. I Turned up the radio and began my drive for Beacon Hill's.

While driving I started over thinking about the way everything is going to be since the last year's I've been gone.

I want everything to be perfect my friends to be happy to see me.

And for there too be nice no drama.

I looked out my window to see the 'WELCOME TO BEACON HILL'S CA' sign.

Omg I miss it here.

I Drove past the preserve woods that made beacon hills the in the cut type city.

I saw something running really fast in the woods but it was to quick I couldn't catch a glimpse of it.

Let me just pay attention to the road.

I drove past a gas station and a motel.I pull into the motel parking lot.

I got out the car and went to the trunk to get my bags.

You could feel the supernatural energy flowing around here but I guess that's something a regular person wouldn't say.

I'm planning on not telling my friends I'm not human anymore.

So let's not suggest I do.

I went to the front desk to reserve a room for two nights until I can find a apartment somewhere.

After reserving one, I walked up the stairs to room 231 on the left side of the building.

I scanned the card and walked in.

It looked so comfortable but the room colors made it look unsanitary.

I had to Changed into my sleeping clothes since I start school tomorrow and it's midnight.

I hope things won't be awkward.

A/N : So I know the pre chapter to the first is short but I wanted the very first chapter to be good and filled with hope for my 3rd ship I sail on 😊.

Okay so this is my special book for the readers from my other books.

I made this for everyone to enjoy and how I wrote this pre-chapter is how I'm writing this whole book.

Please vote and comment pls also share and add to your libraries😭

•Goddess🤘🏾❤