Chapter Six : Nightmare

Stiles :

I saw that theo was in danger but I let my anger get the best of me. I know that's wrong but I hadn't been around anyone lately since that conversation with him at the lofts.

I don't understand why he's so intent on loving me, I'm weak and human. Most people will feel sad for me but it's not alright to me.

I tried to call Scott but he didn't pick up for the fifth time this week. I starting to worry about him, cause he never miss phone calls or school.

I looked online for any reports on recent werid situations and only things was about animal attacks and creepy people memes.

Why would beacon hills have a meme going around that's not even viewed by the world but just the town. Maybe it's to keep whatever it is from reaching public eye as a serious problem.

I printed out a few and the werewolf attacks I knew that it was that cause this town doesn't get that many unless it was them or a supernatural creature.

I put them In my back pocket and walked out and grabbed my keys and headed towards Derek's loft.

I got to the door and I heard yelling and some glass breaking. I opened the door and saw Derek and the pack arguging.

"What's going on"

"Where have you been"

"I've been home and doing other stuff...." I mumbled the last part cause I know what I've been doing.

"Well Scott's been missing and there's no way to find him also nobody know but his mom and us"

"I found somethings online and they are really taking the town by storm"

I started reading the papers.

Beacon hills fifty-fifty animal attacks sightings and sheriff stilinski still don't know the exact cause if it.

"So something has been attacking people and animals and I think werewolf or something is the cause"

"Well I don't know if that's exactly true we haven't shifted in a couple days cause we was looking for Scott"

"Well listen to this"

Funny meme going around beacon hills saying that werid shadow men walking around snatching people off the streets and never being found.

Meme : I bet they'll going to snatch my wigs 😂

"Yeah it's trending only in beacon hills and it's kept out of public eye"

"So your telling me instead of people taking this seriously they're laughing about it"

"Yep but if one of us can get snatched then we'll probably see scott"

"Yeah maybe he got snatched but them"

"Probably so and I know someone who might know these people"

I walked to the hallway and tried to call theo. Not my choice but I need to save Scott, no matter what.

"Hello"

"Yeah theo, have you seen Scott"

"Yeah I have something to tell you"

"What theo I don't have time for this I love you crap I need to find Scott"

"I wasn't going to say I love you cause I'm rethinking that but Scott's with me and right now we're captured but I still have my phone"

"So why didn't you call for help and where are you"

"I did dumbass I texted you so many times and we are underground in some type of sewer connection"