Chapter Nine : Derek or Theo ?

Theo :

So deaton told us that one of the newborns was mixed with some type of animal.

I didn't pay attention cause my focus was on stiles and how he was wrapped up with Derek.

He's my mate, why is he with that guy?.

I understand that Derek is sexy but at the same time that's my mate.

I got up in the middle of the talk and left out the animal clinic.

I started to walk home when stiles called my name.

"What is it stiles" I yelled

"Why you leave we just figured out how to make us lethel to it" he yelled back.

"I don't care about the newborn's I wasn't never worried in the first place, I just wanted you" I turned around and a tear slipped down my face.

I continued to walk away and then I heard him run after me.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

I forgot he had been turned into a chimera.

"Theo I know That but you can't just run away"

"Yes I can , I can't stand to see you all hugged up with him and not with me you MATE!" i jerked my shoulder away from him.

"Theo I'm sorry for doing that to you knowing your feelings and all" he was crying at this point.

"Look now since you turned I know you feel our connection but your trying to fight it and it's hurting you, so what's it going to be" I asked seriously

"No Theo don't, d-don't make me choose"
"What's it going to be Me or Derek"

He stood there contemplating the choice he has to make.

"Come on stiles you know your own feelings already" I told him not wanting him to pick Derek .

"I choose Derek" he said.

I stood there, my mouth fell open, there was nothing said in the minutes of standing there.

"Goodbye stiles" I walked off crying.

I heard him crying too but he picked the wrong guy, he's still making choices based on the past.

A car pulled over and opened the door.

"It's chilly out there, you want a ride"

I looked to see who it was and it was Liam.

"When do you drive" I asked getting in the car.

"Since I took someones car" he said

Liam didn't like me at first but I guess he does now.

"So where do you live theo" he asked

"I live in the upper east side of beacon hills" I told him

"That's not an address but funny you live where Lydia lives and that's the rich part of town"

We laughed together and enjoyed the rest of the ride, I told him where to turn and he pulled into my loft complex.

"Damn Theo these are even better than Derek's" he said looking amazed.

"Thanks liam, it's nice coming from you"

I started walking to the steps to get to my loft.

"You wanna come up" I asked

"Yeah , don't got nothing else to do"

We took the elevator instead, usually I would take the steps but he's with me.

I got the door and felt like I was getting stared at, i turned my head and saw Liam staring at my ass.

I smirked and opened the door.

He came in and sat on my couch and turned the Tv on.

"Make yourself at home" I told him while went to put my phone on the charger.

"Their you got anything to drink" he asked.

"Yeah check th-"

He was in my kitchen drinking my sunny d out the bottle.

"Uhh uhhhhnn" I snatched the bottle.

"What?" He wore a confused face which was adorable.

"Your drinking out the bottle when I have cups in the cabinet" I told him.

"Okay theo, I'll drink out the cups" he told me getting a cup.

He poured the sunny D and began to drink it.

He spilled it over his shirt.

"Omg your messy" I laughed

"I know" he finished the orange juice.

"Give me your shirt I'll wash it" he did as told and took off his shirt and I saw his abs.

I thought I drooled a little, I took the shirt went to the laundry room and put the shirt in the washer.

I turned around and he was right there, i jumped back and punched him in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, you scared the hell out of me" I bent over to see if he was alright.

"It's okay" I saw his eyes and I felt comfortable with him.

But stiles is still by beginning and end.

He leaned in and kissed me.

I didn't kiss back until he rubbed my nipples through my ripped shirt.

It began to get out hand cause I started unbuckling his belt.

I need this so much but I don't want to use him just because stiles is fucking Derek.

I broke the kiss.

"What's wrong" he asked

"Nothing, it just im stiles mate and it's wrong to sleep with you and all I can think about is stiles" I told him

"It's okay theo i get it but he's not here is he and plus he says that he don't want you and I do" he told me

"Your right, I'll do this as long as you keep coming back until I get with him"

"Alright, I need some pleasure since Hayden left" he scratch behind his ear.

She left didn't she.

"My bedroom two minutes" I said and went straight to the bathroom.

"Okay, you better be ready" he said

I laughed .