Chapter Sixteen : i Love you

Stiles :

After Scott and theo make up and Being asked to join the pack, Scott left to see what he could do about preventing the Fentom coming back and possessing him again.

I was still on theo's couch watching jeepers creepers two, I told him I wouldn't watch teen titans all night and that I would go home.

So he turned it to the most scariest channel on television, syfy.

I cuddled up on the couch while theo went out to buy ice cream for us.

I honestly love the way theo's loft looks, he has the red and blue walls with a black leather couch with a black leather recliner with brick walls by the open window with a dark blue curtains.

Yes I named everything in the loft well in his living room, I actually been in his bedroom once.

We had sex in there but it was dark and I couldn't see at all, but this time I will see his bedroom.

I started laughing out loud, when theo came into the loft.

"What's funny, are you laughing at someone being killed" theo asked going into the kitchen getting us spoons.

"yeah sure cause that's how gruesome I am" I laughed and fell off the couch.

"Really stiles, is the floor comfortable?" He asked and I gave him the look.

"Oh I'm so scared" he said and sat down next to me.

He opened the tub of Chocolate and strawberry ice cream mixed, I actually liked strawberry ice cream but he got it mixed.

"What movie is this" he asked passing me my spoon to eat some of the ice cream.

"Jeepers creepers two but it's about to go off" I told him eating some of the ice cream.

I scooped a big scoop and ate it and I felt some on my chin and he took his thumb and got it off and put it in his mouth, nasty but it's cute in a way.

He kissed my forehead and we cuddled on the couch as Nightmare on elm street dream child came on.

After a couple hours of seeing my favorite killers on television, I almost fell asleep watching Jason slashing his way through a girl having sex with a random friend of a friend.

I think theo thought I was sleep cause he turned off the tv and carried me to his bedroom, and laid me down and took off my pants and shoes and covered me up with his cover that was a dark shade of red.

I love his bed, it's so warm and soft.

After hearing him in the bathroom, I felt the bed dip next to me and he got in and cuddled me in bed.

"I love you but you probably can't hear me" I smiled.

"I love you too but are you only saying that cause we're mated"

"No stiles, I'm not even when we was little I always loved you, I adored you so much that I couldn't even think about anyone else but everything went south when you chased little Lydia Martin around town"

"I'm sorry, I didn't kn-"

"It's okay stiles I'll always be here for you and love you, so never forget that"

"I won't"

We cuddle together even more if that's possible but we are already achieved the impossible.

I just wanted theo and only theo but Derek always flashed through my mind but he's not theo..