Chapter Twelve : Bestfriends Day

Theo :

Today was pretty chill until they kept staring at me, while in the hallways, lunchroom, classrooms just everywhere.

I was coming from the bathroom and I bumped into stiles, "hey stiles" i smiled and did a wave gesture.

"Hey theo, I'm so sorry I didn't know that everyone was going to stare at you all day like creeps" he said in a hush voice knowing that the werewolf pack could listen in anytime.

"It's fine, maybe we should do something after school" I looked at him pleading he'll come with me.

"Sorry Theo, i cant scott and i had planned a bestfriends day today" he said and looked away.

"It's fine, you and scott probably hadn't had time to do what bestfriends do since all the drama" i smiled and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks" he kissed my cheek and walked away.

He's going to be the death of me.

I walked to my locker and put some stuff away and grabbed my bag, i looked around to see if pack members was watching me.

There was most definitely was.

I rushed to my car and drove off towards my house, once i reached my apartment door i noticed that there was a crack in the middle of it.

He was that mad that he had to do this.

I went inside and threw my stuff down and went straight to my bedroom and flopped down on it.

This bed is better than the hotel i slept in.

I started to drift off into darkness after thinking about the smelly hotel.

I woke up hours later and saw that i hadn't taken any clothes off, i walked towards the bathroom and took off my clothes.

Threw my clothes in the hamper and stepped in the shower, after bathing i stepped out and heard a knock at the door.

Who could this be.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the door, i opened it and it revealed stiles with a big bear.

"What's the bear for" i questioned

"Scott gave it to me and i came straight here and didnt want to leave it over his house since roscoe is at my house"

I shrugged and gestured for him to come in, i walked behind him to the living room. He sat down and looked at me, and blushed.

I looked down and i was still wrapped up in the towel.

I blushed a bright red and rushed to my room putting on my clothes, i came out and saw stiles in my refrigerator.

"Wow, i forgot you liked to go through people refrigerators" i smiled and leaned on the wall.

He smiled and ate whatever was in there.

I sat on the couch and he followed with a bag of chips and sat next me, we cuddled and watched the tink.

Everytime the main character said a joke he'll laugh, it was adorable.

"Stiles, why did you choose to come here instead of going to Derek's"

He continued to eat his chips, then looked at me. " cause i broke up with him today"

That shocked me, but i started grinning.

"Well does that mean daddy theo get's a chance?"

"Theo your not daddy and maybe" he said and smiled.

He wore this cheesy smile that made him look like a five year old.

I kissed his lips and he kissed back automatically, he put the chips down and thats when things got heated.

We kept kissing and i stood up but didn't break the kiss and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

We ended up in my bedroom, he started ripping my clothes off and i did the same.

"Happy bestfriends day" i said

"i know you did not just friend zone me" he said and laughed.

I started kissing his neck and kept going down til i licked his nipples and he moaned out for me.

I stripped his pants off.

You know what happened from here.