Chapter Fourteen : I'll save you this time

Stiles :

At first i didn't know who it was but i knew it wasn't me, but theo did have a point the dread doctors did leave easily.

They said they was turning people into the supernatural and they needed a alpha.

But we don't have just a regular alpha, we have a true alpha. Which means that since scott is powerful....that means he was used for Dna.

Omg how could i not figure this out sooner, that's why he kept blacking out.

The fentom was taking over his body...

"Everyone move away from scott now" i yelled.

Everyone moved fast and we all had are claws out and ready.

Theo had made sure lydia was behind all of us.

"So you figured it out huh stiles?, honestly even as a chimera your smart" the fentom said

"Whatever why Scott's body, why not someone who was born a wolf or a banshee or something" i asked.

"Cause even though a banshee would be nice they are easy to destroy" he said and walked close to us.

"His body holds great power that he doesn't even know how to use"

He grinned and lifted one finger with a claw.

"Watch" he said and went over to deaton and put it in his chest and deaton's eyes went black and he pulled the claw out.

Deaton came to and stood there like a mindless zombie.

"What did you do" derek yelled

"I'm in control of him and his power" he said.

He foward his self towards us with his very bright red eyes.

Everyone dodge every attack the best they could without hurting Scott's body.

We need to figure out a way to get it out.

"Since scott didn't know his real power why don't you show us his real form"

I looked at everyone but it seem like they knew what i was trying to do.

The fentom screamed as he transformed into a wolf and not a ordinary wolf.

"Guys outside now" we all ran outside to get away from him.

"This is dangerous, he going to follow and kill innocence people" liam said

"Lydia get the mountain ash" Derek said while holding the door closed.

When Lydia started pouring the ash around the door, Derek jumped out the way.

The Fentom tried to break the barrier but wasn't able to, there has to be another way to solve this without killing Scott.

"Who has the book?" I asked

"Doesn't matter, cause once that full moon rises I'll become Scott McCall the one you all love dearly" he said with a raspy voice.

It creeped me out.

"It's fine cause I know how to kill you but this time I won't be like the first, I'll trap you and then kill you" I said and my claws came out.

"Stiles, remember there's always another way" Liam said

I started taking deep breaths like I do with anxiety attacks, it works after a while.

"Let's just get the bullet shoot him, then figure out the rest when we come to it" Derek said

"Derek no, there's another way we just need to get that book" I said pacing back and forth.

The clawing to the barrier stopped and the door to the pet clinic closed hard.

"Lydia and malia go through the side window and get the book" I whispered quiet enough.

"Can't there's bars on the Windows"

"How did I forget, the Fentom is a supernatural spirit trying to take over a alpha" I said loudly

"What's does that mean" Corey asked

Damn he's been quiet this whole time, anywho.

"It means that we can trap him using Lydia" Theo told them

"How?" Lydia asked

"Scream Scott's name and bring him forward in his body then we'll use the mountain ash and melted silver to kill the Fentom" I said

They all agreed, Lydia Broke the line and we went back inside, this time with a plan. The Fentom jumped out and tried to claw at me, i pushed it back hard and it flew backwards into the wall.

I gave Lydia the go while the rest got the stuff ready cause once Lydia pulls Scott forward the Fentom would leave his body and not be a guest inside him anymore.

Lydia screamed Scott's name and I saw the transformation go back to Scott's regular form.

Scott's body started smoking and this blue and purple smoke started rising up.

It didn't have a body but it sure didn't have eyes either.

"Now!"

They pour the silver and mountain ash and the Fentom got stuck and started trying to break it, but without a body the mountain ash starts to destroy the creature.

Guessing that's the end of the Fentom, honestly thought this was going to be a week of chasing a 'possessed Scott' around.

I slide down the wall and landed on my butt, everyone was somewhat tired from the situation.

Deaton was still in this zombie form and coming towards us.

"I got this" theo said while his claws and fangs came out.

"He's going to come back and when he does he's coming for you" deaton said pointing at me.

He fell on the ground, the whole pack rushed to him to find out he's back to normal.