Chapter 2: After School

You wake up with your chest hurting. You open your eyes and spot Nina hugging you while in bed. Her cats ears cause you to hold back a sneeze.

"Nina." You poke her cheek until she makes an adorable yawning noise and looks up into your eyes.

"Mornin, boss." She purrs quietly and rubs the side of 'her head against your shirt as if she's trying to scratch an itch.

"May I?" Nina nods and you begin to scratch the top of her head. She squirms around while still holding you, her purrs become even more frequent and louder.

"Thanks, boss." Nina crawls off of the foot of the bed and marches into the hallway. You notice that she's only wearing a bra and panties as she's walking away.

"Big day today, huh?" You say as you waltz into the kitchen, holding back a big yawn.

"What?" Nina asks, rubbing her eye.

"I'm gonna go down to the police station after school and find out where you came from." Nina's eyes widen and she looks down at her feet in disappointment.

"But I want to stay with you, boss." You shake your head.

"That's not possible, Nina. I'm sorry."

/////

You make Nina a bowl of milk after picking some up at the corner store. As she crouches down and begins to lick up her breakfast, you're out of the door and riding down the street with your bike. School isn't that far. Actually, the only reason your parents forced you to move was because the school was so close and so they wouldn't have to drive you in the mornings.

Once at school, you chain your bike up, but before you can rush through the main gate, you're stopped by a familiar sounding voice.

"Y/N!" A beautiful, blonde haired girl waves in your direction. She walks closer and you sense the redness in your cheeks beginning to well up.

"Hey, Jezebel!" You greet her in your most enthusiastic tone.

"Late again, Y/N?" You act shocked at Jezebel's sudden betrayal.

"Me..late!? You're out of your mind." Jewel giggles. When her laughter dies down, she raises an eyebrow at you. "Alright, I admit that I might be a little later than usual. But still, you're late too!"

"Yes, but this is the first time in years."

"Might I ask, what caused you to end the streak of not being late?" Jezebel's cheeks suddenly turn red.

"I um--was just...uh...putting on makeup." Jezebel gives an awkward chuckle.

"Alrighty then." She clears her throat and the two of you walk into the school side by side.

/////

The day slowly comes to an end. When the final bell rings, you pack your things without making a necessary trip to your locker. You are stopped at the front door by Jezebel, who has a stern expression plastered on her face.

"Forgetting something?" She asks, you suddenly realize that you had forgotten about your study session with Jezebel after school. You had lied to Nina and told her that you were making up extra work with a teacher, but really you were studying for an upcoming test with your crush.

"Ya, sorry. Shall we?" You put a friendly arm around Jezebel and show her back inside. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to take a trip down to the police station to see if Nina was in a missing persons report.

/////

After studying with Jezebel, the two of you say farewell to one another and you're off on your bike again in order to get back home as quickly as possible. You come to a screeching halt and you leave your bike on the front lawn. Inside, Nina is laying on the table and looking up at the ceiling.

"Something wrong?" You ask, Nina sits up and shakes her head, causing her hair to get all messy.

"No, boss."

"Hey, Nina, wanna go to the park or something?" Nina's eyes widen and she nods her head.

"I don't know what that is but yes please."

"It's a fun place, trust me." Nina hops off of the dining room table. Before you exit your house, you throw one of the caps that your dad gave you when you were younger onto Nina's head in order to hide her cat ears.

"Do I look good?" Nina asks, trying to get used to not being able to move her ears.

"Adorable." You open the front door and Nina kisses you on the cheek as she walks out.

"Thanks, boss."

/////

An hour had passed and Nina was having a blast at the park. When the time came to settle down, you bought two popsicles and handed one to Nina.

"Ever had one before?" You ask, Nina shakes her head and pokes the top with her tongue. "You put it in your mouth and suck, like this." You demonstrate and Nina smiles.

Nina slaps her tongue against the side of the popsicle. As if experienced, she shoves it into her mouth without a second thought and begins to suck on it with increased momentum. She gags a little, spit begins to dribble down her chin. You are forced to sit down on the park bench in order to hide your growing attraction towards Nina as she goes to work on her popsicle.

"Slow down there, Nina." Nina shakes her head vigorously. She continues to suck, making sloshing noises as the popsicle glides in and out of her mouth with ease. You clench your teeth together as Nina finishes, teary eyed and giggling like a schoolgirl.

"That was fun." You nod your head, feeling a slight burning sensation in your genitals as Nina sits down next to you. "Come on!"

"Just gimme a minute, Nina." Her happy expression falters and she stares at you for a second.

"Is something wrong?" You shake your head, trying to ward Nina off before she can come any closer.

What do you say?

1.) "Just go."

2.) "Why are you so weird?"

3.) "No..I'm fine."