Chapter 4: Make a Wish

The night is slowly arriving and as you lay on your bed, looking up at the ceiling, you struggle to make sense of everything that's been unfolding recently. It's been a week since Jezebel moved into your house alongside Nina, you're unsure of what will happen in the future and that makes you afraid. You are so deep in thought that the sound of Nina entering your domain goes almost unheard.

"Boss?" You don't know why Nina calls you that. Either way, you kind of like it and answer to it as if it were your real name.

"Do you want to sleep with me again?" Nina nods her head. You open up your arms and she gracefully collapses into your embrace.

"Can...we do something?" Nina's question catches you off guard, but you are inclined to know what she means.

"Like what?" Nina's eyes look up at you, they are wide and remind you of a young child's pressuring gaze.

"I want...to feel you in me." You are stunned at Nina's request. Nevertheless, you try to find the words in order to refuse her...but you can't.

"Nina, I-" Nina reaches forward and kisses your lips. Her tongue feels warm as it explores the inside of your mouth.

"Please...just touch me a little." You nod your head and feel Nina's breasts; they are flat and barely fit properly in your hands. Nina spreads her legs. Though you were hesitant, there is no denying that you do indeed wish to have sex with Nina.

You lick your index and middle fingers and pull Nina's panties aside a little bit. You rub the outer folds of her genitalia lightly, causing Nina to cry out in pleasure.

"Make a wish..." Nina whispers into your ear as you feel her nipples harden against your palms.

"I want you, badly."

Nina's skin feels warm beneath your fingertips. Her inability to kiss correctly almost makes you chuckle in the midst of your passionate endeavor. Your hands slide down her back to her buttocks, which feels soft whilst in your firm grasp. Your lips exchange precious and gentle messages between one another, Nina's entire body seems to relax at your comforting touch.

"Please." Nina demands softly, she squeals softly into your ear as your lips seek attention from her hardened nipples. Her cat tail swings casually from side to side as you flip Nina over seamlessly, shifting your weight against her. As your lips occupy the empty space between her breasts, your hands work smoothly to pull down her panties, allowing you entry into Nina's most sensitive treasure.

You pull your pants down, but not enough so that they fall off entirely in the middle of sex. You take the base of your rod in hand and slowly move it inside of the small patch of hair between Nina's legs. She is thrust forward, her flat chest bouncing at every movement you deliver. Through the crack in the doorway, Jezebel watches as you make passionate love to Nina.

You run your fingertips through her hair, Nina's increasing body heat causes you to be drenched in a thin layer of sweat. As hushed moans emanate from Nina's lips, you squeeze out every last drop of decadent cum deep inside of her womb. You pull out your dripping rod, Nina's breathing comes to a halt as you claim her lips with your own.

Your nostrils are filled with Nina's sweet scent. As she crawls on top of you in order to seize your physical comfort for the night that has yet to come, you place a gentle kiss on her forehead in remembrance and gratitude for that ardent encounter, which is one that you will never forget.

/////

Morning arrives and Nina is no longer in your loving embrace. You roll out of bed and see Jezebel faintly crying in the kitchen.

"How could you?" She asks, eyes swollen with tears and sadness. You move forward, but Jezebel is eager to have some time alone.

"Jezebel, I-" Jezebel shakes her head, you know she does not want to hear you speak.

"I-I thought we had something, Y/N?" You nod your head, but Jezebel sees through your nonexistent lies. "Please...just leave me be." You grant Jezebel's wish and leave her alone for the time being.

What do you do?

1.) Go back and confess your love

2.) Leave and let Jezebel heal