Chapter 8: The Shrine

Most of the snow on the street is gone. The breeze makes you shiver. You overlook the plethora of houses with snow dripping from their rooftops behind a metal railing laced with a thin layer of frost. Nina comes from behind and tugs at your scarf.

"Y/N?" She whispers, almost pulling your scarf off as she pulls at it. "I need to pee."

"Um, let's see if there's a bathroom in this shop." You grab Nina's hand and like a child, drag her across the street. She stumbles a little after getting her foot stuck in the snow.

"Y/N, HELP ITS EATING ME!" Nina flails around, waving her arms up and down. You tug at her waist, wrapping your arms around her backside. You easily pull her out and she hugs you. "I thought I was gonna die."

"It's just snow, Nina. You're not gonna die." Nina turns around and hisses at the white fluff. You burst out laughing. "Alright, Nina, let's get you to a bathroom." You spin around on your heels and sees a vacant building where the shop had been.

"Y/N, are you going crazy? There's no shop here." You gulp and Nina can see that you are nervous. She puts her arms around your neck and holds you close.

"No, thi-this was the antique shop. I saw it yesterday when I was with Yoko."

"You..were with Yoko? Alone?" You nod your head, Nina starts to play with her thumbs.

"Nina, I'm gonna need you to stay out here." Nina lunges forward and grabs you as you're in the process of walking away from her.

"DON'T LEAVE ME, Y/N!" A single, crystal clear tear flies off of Nina's cheek.

"Nina, I'll be back soon, I promise." You turn around and kiss her on the cheek. She grabs your scarf and pulls you into her lips, which are cold and delicate.

"You better, Y/N."

...

Everything becomes dark as soon as you step inside of the abandoned antique store. The shelves are filled with dust as if nothing has been touched for years. Behind the front counter is a newspaper and an empty chair.

"The old man..." You whisper, turning back around to investigate further.

You find yourself in front of a maroon colored door with lots of the paint scraped off. You tug at the door handle but to no avail.

"Damn." You kick the door with full force, then again, and again. On the fourth kick, the door opens just a smidge. You lay your hands out against the cold surface and push as hard as you can. The bottom of the door scrapes against the floor.

"AH!" One of the shelves falls and you hear Nina scream. She sprints towards you, leaps into the air, and grabs you. Both of you fall back through the doorway and onto the cold ground. "Wh-where are we?"

You hold Nina's hand as you get up and investigate your surroundings. Ahead is a dim light with a shrine. You pull a rusty lever as soon as you reach the shrine.

Nina jumps back as a compartment in the center of the shrine opens. You dig your hand inside and take hold of a wooden object.

"Oh my god..." You pull it out, revealing the same antique you had purchased the day you found Nina in your bathtub.

"Y/N..." You turn around and see a wet spot on Nina's pants. "I peed." You sigh deeply.

"Lets get you home, Nina."

...

You examine the antique more thoroughly when you're alone in your room. You lay it back down on the foot of your bed after hearing the sound of water sloshing about. You walk into the hall and press your ear against the surface of the bathroom door.

You peer through the tiny keyhole and see Jezebel washing herself. She's naked, scrubbing her armpits with a bar of soap. She sinks deeper into the soapy water. She shoots you a glare, causing you to stumble backwards and bang your head against the wall.

Jezebel giggles then stands up, you bring your attention back to the keyhole; her genitals are much more hairier than you would have expected. With a girl like her, you'd have expected her to keep it neat, buts it's quite the opposite.

You hear her tug on the door knob and the door creaks open seconds later, leaving you on your knees and staring at a completely naked Jezebel in the empty hallway.

"Hi, Y/N." She bends over and plants a gentle kiss upon your lips. Hers are delicate and soft, this is something that you had expected and that was fulfilled. She guides you to the bathtub, where you quickly remove your clothes and sink into the water, holding Jezebel in your arms.

"I've wanted this for so long." You whisper, nibbling on her neck. Her cat ears twitch as you firmly grasp her hips and plunge deep inside of her. This must be because of the gift that you gave Jezebel the day before. You were so excited to give it to her after purchasing it with Yoko that you just couldn't wait.

"OH, Y/N!" Jezebel cries out your name. "I've never felt this before...this pleasure." You claim Jezebel's lips amidst passionate love making.

You hold her fairly small breasts in your cupped hands as you rock back and forth, filling her with every ounce of pleasure possible. You finish off with sharp jabs that make Jezebel bounce.

"I'M CUMMING!" Soon, the once soapy water is filled with Jezebel's cum. It spreads out and fills the entire bathtub. Her nipples are quite delicate, you can tell because when you suck on them and flick your tongue against them, Jezebel screams.

"Did you...like it?" You whisper, gently floating next to Jezebel. She leans over and kisses your cheek.

"I loved it."