Part 1

This picture helps me explain something later in the story.

Colby's POV
We were on the rooftop Sam was tied up and we were about to act like I got shot "please he's all I have" I heard Sam yell then the gun shot. Sam was crying his eyes out I got up and went to Sam "Sam dude it's a prank" I untied him and we hugged "I thought you actually died" Sam sobbed. After the prank we went home "don't ever do that again Colby you scared me so bad" Sam said "ok I promise I won't" I chuckled "thank god" he chuckled back. It was late when we got home so we went straight to bed I woke up at about 1:00 in the morning and heard crying i might be imagining it but I went to check on Sam just in case. I walked in to see Sam crying in his sleep I woke him up and he sobbed into my chest.
Sam's POV
After we got home we both went to sleep in our separate rooms. (Sam's dream) "he's all I have" I sobbed bang that's it Colby was gone I sobbed harder then I got woken up by Colby I hugged him tight and sobbed in his chest. "Sam what happened" he asked rubbing my back "y-you died and and you didn't get b-b-back up" I told him "its okay i'm right here Sam" Colby said hugging me tighter "can I sleep with you tonight please" i asked wiping my tears away he just nodded his head. He took my hand and pulled me to his room. He layed down and made room for me "if you have another nightmare or you need anything wake me up okay" he said looking worried I just nodded.

                        Colby's POV
When he asked if he could sleep with me I was kinda shocked but of course I said yes I mean it's just until he's over the prank. He lied next to me and a few minutes later he cuddled into my back again kinda shocked but whatever. I turned to face him and we just looked at each other for like 15 minutes it was crazy then he just cuddled into me more and fell asleep. When I woke up Sam's hand was acrossed my torso and he was cuddled in a ball like form it was adorable what am I saying it's Sam maybe for girls it would be.... but i'm not a girl plus it's not like I have feelings for him. All the sudden Sam gets up and lays on my chest (picture at top I didn't know how to describe in writing) I had my arms out not knowing what to do in a situation like this. A few minutes later Sam woke up.
Sam's POV
I woke up to see Colby blushing and his arms out kinda like a hug but not touching me. "Are you okay Colby" I ask kinda confused "ya i'm fine" he says sitting up a bit. He looks really embarrassed it's funny. I decided to make fun of him I cupped his face "awww is someone embarrassed" I asked as if I was talking to a child his face just got redder "well would you be embarrassed if I layed on you" he asked back to be honest he had a good point. "Whatever" I said getting off him .

How was that chapter should I continue this book? I also don't know if I should put "mature content" in this book if you guys want mature content then I'll put some in so tell me in the comments. Until next chapter Adios. 😄