Part 7

Colby's POV

We sit on the couch and I pulled him onto my lap to were he was facing the T.V. and layed my head on his shoulder. "I love you" I whispered in his ear holding him a little tighter "I love you too" Sam said back turning his head to kiss my cheek. After a bit of cuddling and kissing my phone goes buzzes. I look at it and it was Brennen.

B=Brennen C=Colby

B: wanna hang out

C: sure i'll be over in a bit

B: k

"Hey babe i'm gonna hang out with Brennen for a bit is that okay" I asked Sam "okay  that's fine" Sam says back getting up so i can get ready. I brush my hair and get into some decent clothes as i was walking out the door i hear Sam yell "wait Colby" he yells as he runs up to me jumps on me wrapping his legs around my hips and smashes his lips on mine and kisses me i kiss back for a while then pull away and put him down "I need  to go to Brennen's i'll see you later k" I peck him one more time and start to head to Brennen's house.

Sam's POV

before Colby left i yelled "wait Colby" I ran to Colby and jumped around his waist and kissed him until he pulled away "I need to go to Brennen's house i'll see you later k" then he pecks me and goes to Brennen's house. I really wanted him to stay but he wanted to hang out with Brennen and i didn't wanna way him down. I sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram in the #solby section liking some photos. After liking some photos I set down my phone to think about Colby he never said what time he was coming home I hope soon. 

Colby's POV

I went to Brennen's and we went to tender greens and he recorded a bit and we did some other stuff too. After about 2 and a half hours I decided to go home "imma go home k bro" I told him "k I'll see you later" he said bro hugging me. I drove home and Sam wasn't in the living room so I checked his room he wasn't in there either I decided to check my room and he was there laying on my bed cuddled to my pillow. "Hey Sam" I said walking over to him he was still fast asleep cuddled to my pillow "baby get up" I said shaking him a little "Colby I wanna sleep" he groaned into the pillow "whatever" I said starting to walk away but Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the bed with him. "What are you doing babe" I asked. He didn't say anything back he just layed me down and climbed on my chest cuddling into it. I put my hands around his waist to see Sam already asleep again "I love you Sam" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

Hi again people how was your guy's Valentine's Day (sorry for uploading late I was busy today) should I put smut in the next chapter? Idk if I should 😐 but I hope you enjoyed comment some stuff and I'll try to respond to all of you (even if it answers my question about next chapter I will still reply) but so ya have a good night or day or whatever time it is we're your at. Adios 😏<--(fave emoji rn lol)