Part 2

Colby's POV
After Sam got off me I got up and went to the bathroom was my face really red yeah great hopefully it goes back to normal sometime soon, I did all the necessaries shower, fix my hair that kinda stuff. When I walked out Sam was on the couch eating waffles and watching adventure time wrapped in a cover. I went to get some cereal "I made you some waffles" Sam said his face a little red "there in the toaster still" he said pointing at the toaster "oh thanks" I smiled at him.

Sam's POV
God his smile is so cute no what am I saying he's my best friend and I'm straight...I think or maybe i'm bi that explains it right? I get snapped out of my thoughts by Colby sitting down next to me "did you sleep okay" he asked sheepishly "uh yeah I slept well actually" I said smiling a bit. It's kinda weird I didn't have another nightmare and I didn't wake up once it's probably cuz I knew Colby was there and so I knew he didn't die. "Okay just making sure bro" he said getting up. Bro right he's straight and i'm nothing more than a friend "are you done with your waffles I can put the plate up if you want" he asked reaching his hand out "uhh yeah here" I said handing him the plate.

Colby's POV

I just added bro to not make it seem like I like him cuz I don't or maybe I do I might be bi I asked if he wanted me to put his plate up and he said yeah I put the plates up and got an idea. "Hey Sam come here" I said grabbing the sink hoes thing "why" he asked snuggling into his blanket more "cuz this thing is messed up" I smirked a little "fine" he got up and walked to me I turned around and sprayed him with water "COLBY" he yelled "what the hell now i'm soaked" he said looking as if he was gonna cry/punch me. I just stood there trying not to laugh I started to giggle then full blown laughing, well there goes that plan. "Colbyyyy" Sam whined "aww don't cry" I said teasingly he just looked at me annoyed. Then he walked up to me and gave me a hug "SAM WHAT THE HELL" "great now i'm wet too" I said rolling my eyes "that was kinda the plan duh" he said as if everyone in the world new. I walked off to my room and got changed when I got back out Sam was already changed and watching adventure time again wrapped in his blanket shivering. "Are you cold" I asked sitting next to him "n-no that's totally why i'm not sh-shivering" he said trying to wrap the blanket around him more. I probably should've used hot water. I took the blanket away from Sam and lifted him up onto my lap. He looked shocked I cuddled into him I-i'm only doing this to warm you up" I said feeling the blush that was appearing on my cheeks "okay" Sam said snuggling his back into my chest while obviously blushing as well.

How was that part? I decided to update again cuz I'm super bored and have nothing to do 😂 tell me what you thought in the comments. Also if there is any "mature content" not saying there will be but I will warn u guys. Also I've thought some stuff like awkward stage things but I decided not to do it cuz idk what u guys would think but anyway until next part Adios. 😄