Part 9

(I made edits on top)
Sam's POV

I woke up in Colby's arms and looked around. "Colby get up" I shook him gently "morning sweetheart how you felling" he asked rubbing his eyes oh my god I love when he calls me pet names "I feel so much better I don't think I'm sick anymore" I said hopping up out of his arms. "That's awesome but can we sleep more it's to early to be up" he said closing his eyes and holding his arms out for me to cuddle him again. "It's 8:30" I said looking at my phone "I know to early" he said grabbing me and pulling down on the couch with him. "Colby come on get up I don't care if it's to early get your lazy ass up" I said trying to get up. "Noooo" Colby groaned.

Colby's POV

"Noooo" I groaned. I put my fingers through Sam's belt loops hoping he would still cuddle with me. "Colby please" he whined. I hugged him tighter letting him know I'm not letting him go. "Colby I have to pee" Sam said squirming "fine" I sigh "just kidding thanks for letting me go though" Sam smirked. "Wow Sam real smart" I chuckled "I know but now I actually have to pee" he said running off. Gosh what a goof ball. Maybe we can go to the grove today. A couple minutes later Sam came out of the bathroom "were you in there long enough" I joked "I was in there for like 2 minutes" he said back. "Wanna go to the grove today" I asked "heck ya" he responded excitedly. "Get ready" I say goon to my room to get dressed.

Sam's POV

I run off to my room and pick out s nice shirt and pants. I slipped them on and ran out of my room. Of course Colby wasn't out yet so I had to wait for a thousand more hours. Colby walks out still fixing his hair "bout time" I laugh "yeah I know" he jokes back. We walk out of the apartment and drive to the grove. We get out and I try to grab Colby's hand but he pulls away "we're in public" he whispers in my ear "I know I want people to know I'm yours" I say trying to grab his hand again but he puts his hand in his pocket so I can't get it. I look down holding back tears and continue to walk wherever Colby was going. "Wanna go eat" Colby said looking at me "I guess" I replied still looking down. We walked back to the car and I looked out the window while Colby started to drive. Once the car stopped I saw we were at a Mexican restaurant. We went in and sat across from each other. A waitress came to take our order she looked at Colby and smiled as if she was checking him out. She took our orders and once we got our food we ate in silence. After we were done the waitress came back to give us our check and gave Colby a piece of paper "you should call me sometime" she smiled at that point I ran out and sat in the car starting to cry. Colby got in the car and put his hand on my thigh. "You okay" Colby asked "I wanna go home" I cried "okay that's fine" Colby said starting the car. We got home and he pushed me against the door "baby nothing would've happened I declined her after you ran out" he said looking into my eyes "okay" I nodded wiping my tears. Colby leaned in and kissed me he moved his hand up and cupped my cheek. Then he pulled away and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck so I was hugging him "promise you won't call her" I whispered "promise" he said hugging me back and bring me into his room. We layed on the bed and cuddled talking about stupid stuff making ourselves laugh.