Part 3

Sam's POV

I'm so cold I wish Colby wasn't such a jerk god speak of the devil literally, he walked out of his room and sat next to me. "Are you cold" is he really that dumb okay he's not dumb but i'm mad at him for getting me wet "n-no that's totally why i'm not sh-shivering" I said sarcastically trying to wrap the blanket closer to me. He took the blanket away from me and just as I was about to tell him off he picked me up and put me on his lap while his snuggled his head into my neck. "I-i'm only trying to warm you up" he said as I felt his face getting hotter "okay" I said snuggling into his chest with my back. After a while I turned around so I was facing him we just stared at each other for a little bit. Then I decided to look away and snuggle into his neck and wrapped my arms around him, he probably thinks it's weird but i'm still cold and he has to face the consequences. I think I might actually have feelings for Colby. No that's not true maybe I should get a girlfriend and then I'll realize I don't like Colby in that way right?

Colby's POV

After a while Sam turned around we kinda just stared at each other then he snuggled into my neck and wrapped his arms around me I was kinda happy to be honest. I wrapped my arms around Sam's waist and in a few minutes I hear deep breathing I look at Sam and he was asleep. It was adorable cuz duh everything about him is adorable. I think I have finally excepted I like my best friend more than a friend no I don't mean like a brother I mean like a boyfriend. His breath was really warm it kinda tickled. I decided to let him sleep for and hour then I'll wake him up.

Sam's POV

*Sam's dream* I was sitting in my bed on my laptop when Colby walked into my room I looked up at him "hey dude" I said as he sat down. I closed may lap top and set it by my bed when I looked back Colby was closer I was about to ask if he was okay then he kissed me before any works came out of my mouth. *Few minutes into the dream* Sam Sam *whistles* Sam get up. I wake up to see Colby in front of me. "H-hey" I said a little confused about my dream "you fell asleep at 9:00 it's 10:00 now I decided to let you sleep for an hour but you should sleep in a bed now" I nodded and got up. I grabbed my blanket and put it in my room then walked into Colby's room. When I walked in Colby just looked at me weirdly.

Colby's POV

I was in my room waiting for Brennen to come over when Sam walked in my room. I thought he was going to bed "can I sleep with you again in um in case I have another nightmare" he asked kicking at the ground a little "yeah" I said as I pulled the covers down for him he came over and layed down. He cuddled up to my pillow and fell asleep, soon enough I heard a knock at the door. I got up not waking Sam and opened the door to see Brennen "hey daddy" he said laughing a little "hey dad" I say giggling a little also (if u didn't know they call each other daddy for some reason and it's funny to me idk why😂) "oh by the way we have to try to be quiet Sam is sleeping" I say in a whisper like voice "k" he says back in the Sam whisper like voice. We talk about YouTube and good goods (tender greens) for a bit we also played some video games. Just as we decided to turn off the game and talk not about YouTube Sam walked out of my room in only his boxers and his face red obvious he had been crying he walked over and sat by me putting my arm around his waist and cuddling into my side closing his eyes as if he wanted to sleep again. Me and Brennen just looked at him in shock. "Uhh he's been having nightmares about the prank and has been sleeping in my room" I say quickly embarrassed that Sam just did that "oh that makes sense" Brennen says "bro it's like 1:00 in the morning imma go home and sleep and you two can get alone time" he said winking "Brennen if Sam wasn't asleep I would slap you so hard right now" I said kinda ticked off "I bet he calls you daddy too" Brennen says teasing me "if your gonna leave then please do" I said rolling my eyes "k don't have to much fun" he said wiggling his eyebrows then he walked out I sighed and lifted Sam to my bedroom layed him down then layed down next to him Sam was making little moans but it probably was cuz I was almost waking him up or he was having a really good dream.

Did you guys like that btw which option do u think is causing Sam to moan lol. I might update everyday if u wanna recommend some stuff for the next chapter then go ahead also if I give Sam a girlfriend it won't be Kat cuz this book is a solby book so they would end up breaking up so yep til next chapter Adios.😜