Part 8

This was on Sam and Colby's account and I drew over the caption and account name idk y but I did anyway we all know what Colby thinks about now huh 😜😏😂 (this was in a insta vid)

Colby's POV

I wake up and Sam is still asleep cuddled to me. I try to get up but Sam is weighing me down. I lay back down and shake Sam "babe get up" I say still shaking him "come on get up" he wasn't getting up I tried to get up again and when I sat up he slid down a little so that he was hugging my waist. "Come on Sam get up" I said shaking him more he moved a little and groaned "Colby I don't feel good" he said his face looking really red. I kiss forehead (is it just me or did anyone's mom ever do that when they were sick?) it was really warm "you do feel pretty warm" he responds by hugging my waist tighter burying his head in my lap while I rub his back. "I'm gonna go get you some medicine I'll be back in a bit" I said trying to get up "no I want you to cuddle with me please" Sam whined he said looking up at me. "We can cuddle when I get back okay" I said finally getting up and putting on some clothes. "Please" Sam said cuddling into the pillow I was using before "you need medicine I should be back in like 20 minutes okay babe" I said kissing his cheek. He nods his head then I walk out of the apartment and drive to Walgreens I walk in and get some cough drops, NyQuil, and some sprite the usual stuff to get when someone is sick. I walk up to the counter and the person rang up my items then I hurried back to the apartment. I walked in my room and Sam wasn't there "Sam" I yelled "I-I'm in the bathroom" he yelled back I walked in to see him hugging his knees. "Aw baby" I said cupping his cheek "can we cuddle now" Sam said "yeah" I said picking him up as he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I walked in my room and set him on the bed, we cuddled for a few hours until I got hungry. I made some Chicken nuggs and ate them while watching regular show.

Sam's POV

I wake up without Colby and get up looking around. I get off the bed and run to the bathroom to throw up. I hear Colby at the door "baby are you okay" he asked opening the door he got behind me on his knees, put his arms around my waist and starts to kiss my neck. "B-babe your gonna get sick" I said grabbing his hands "I have a strong immune system I won't get sick okay babe" he murmured in my neck then pulled away. I turned around and sat on Colby's lap leaning back onto is chest. He rubbed my stomach while I succumbed to sleep.

Colby's POV

Poor baby. Sam must feel horrible right now, he's been throwing up and sleeping on and off all day. I looked down at Sam who was on my lap and carried him to the couch and put him on my lap again. I rubbed his stomach and turned on the t.v to watch regular show cuz like duh it's awesome (as Colby would say😂). I watched t.v for a little bit when Sam tossed on his stomach and put his face in my lap. I played with his hair still watching my show. After a bit Sam woke up and groaned "Colby my stomach hurts really bad" he said almost crying "uh are you hungry" I asked he shook his head no and I started to think again "maybe it's a stomach ache people get those when their sick right" I asked again. He nodded yes this time and held onto his stomach leaning into my chest. He sat back up not leaning on me anymore and started to cry "Colby it hurts really bad" he sobbed holding his stomach a little tighter. "Babe don't cry" I said wiping a tear away from his cheek. "Colby" he moaned still crying and lunging forward to snuggle into my chest. I hugged him and played with his hair "aww baby I hope you get better I said snuggling into him "me too" he sobbed. "One second" I said getting up to get some aspirin and a glass of water "take these" I said as I handed him the aspirin and water. "Thanks babe" he said taking them then kissing my cheek. "We can just cuddle for the rest of the night k" I said to him "k" he nodded.

Howdy peoples how are you 😁 I hope you enjoyed the chapter also I'm working on a new book so expect stuff I'm not telling what it's about or what the name is cuz I'm that evil mwhahaha 😏 anyway your welcome for blessing your eyes because of the pic on top lol this chapter was a little longer than my recent ones but you prob don't care soooo Adios 😇