Part 5

Sam's POV

I wake up with a hell of a headache. Then I remember that I kissed Colby... I cover my face with my hands and lay on my back on my bed. After a while I walk into the living room to see Colby passed out on the couch god he must have been drunk not to make it to his bed. I go to the kitchen to get some water and aspirin for my headache and hear a yawn "h-hey Sam" Colby said his face turning red "sup bro" I said taking the aspirins "do um do you remember anything about the party" he asked getting up "nah not really" I said putting down my water bottle "oh" he said looking a little sad "why what happened" I asked "uh I don't know I don't remember either" he said staying silent for a bit after. "Uh I think I'm gonna go out today" I told Colby "okay dude" I went in my bedroom and checked my jacket to find a girl named Emmie gave me her number yesterday I called her and we talked for a bit.
S=Sam E=Emmie
S: hey Emmie
E: oh hey is this Sam
S: Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today
E: sure what time
S: now maybe
E: ok do you wanna meet at the grove
S: yeah see you there
E: see ya
*call ended*

Okay Sam don't screw this up. Once we met up we went out to eat and watched a movie I yawned and put my arm around her then she just snuggled into me.

Colby's POV

What if he is meeting with that girl from yesterday I mean we kissed didn't he feel anything like he kissed back god stop overthinking this. I was laying on the couch looking at the ceiling lost in my thoughts when I heard Sam come in. "Sam do you remember when we kissed " I blurted out covering my mouth after "oh uh yeah" Sam said quietly "uh did you feel uh anything" I asked looking down "I guess" I guess what do u mean by I guess. "W-would you... uh never mind" I said looking down ashamed.

Sam's POV

I think Colby was gonna ask me out should I ask him we kissed and I mean I felt something and I mean I get butterflies whenever I'm around him. I looked at Colby he was looking down as if he was ashamed of something "hey Colby uh w-would you be my uh b-boyfriend" I said whispering the last part a bit I look up to see Colby smiling wildly "oh my god yes I uh mean uh sure whatever" he said trying to hide his smile.

Colby's POV

I was trying to hide my smile then I decided to get up I walked over to Sam and kissed him. I felt him smile into the kiss as did I. I pulled away to Sam blushing I laughed "aw your embarrassed" I teased, Sam stopped smiling and kinda got mad n-no he turned around so I couldn't see his face. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder "it's cute" I whisper. We go sit down and watch Adventure Time. (if you can't guess already adventure time is my favorite cartoon) "what did you do when you went out earlier" I asked my arm around him "I hung out with a girl from the party" he said cuddling into me more "o-oh was there anything going on between you guys" I asked worried "no babe I promise" aw he just called me babe I smiled and looked down I lifted my head back up after a bit and kissed Sam again. For the rest of the night we just chilled and kissed a little, okay maybe we kissed a lot.

Am I rushing the story? I don't  think so anyways sorry if this part was bad I'm currently sick and just woke up to write the rest of this tell me what you thought in the comments and thank you to all of you that voted on my story. Did that even make sense i don't know oh well btw I have a solby imagine book I hate to ask for ideas but... I have no ideas I have rated both my books mature just in case some stuff comes along so recommend anything in the comments guys until Saturday Adios 😜