Part 4

Sam's POV

*Sam's dream he has a continuation of last dream* I put my laptop by my bed to see Colby crawl closer to me I was going to ask if he was okay but when I opened my mouth Colby kissed me for some reason I decided to kiss back (warning might get a little mature but not full on u can skip if u want and I'll say when it's "safe") he put his hand on my shoulder and started to push me down gently to were I was pretty much flat on my bed except for my head being on a pillow and he was on top of me. He put his hand up my shirt then.... (okay it's good now) *beep beep* "what the hell is that" I ask getting up Colby gets up as well and turns off his alarm "I thought I turned that off sorry Sam" Colby said groggily. I looked down to see that I was let's just say 'excited' "i'm gonna take a shower" I said quickly rushing to my room to get fresh clothes that was the weirdest dream ever.

Colby's POV

When Sam went to shower I looked at my phone and got a text from Corey. Corey: hey dude I'm throwing a part you and Sam should come it's at 5:00

Colby:K I'll ask Sam

By i'll ask Sam I meant I'm making Sam go, but he'll probably wanna go anyway. I hear Sam walk out of the bathroom and walk out to ask him "hey Sam wanna go to a party tonight" I asked "u-uh yeah bro I'll g-go" he said back looking a little embarrassed "k it's at 5 so we have a couple hours" I said walking back in my room to get clothes to take a shower. After I got out Sam was already ready and we had about an hour before we had to leave so we just chilled and waited till it was time to leave. "Sam it's time to go" I yelled "k" he yelled coming out of his room, the car ride was pretty silent except for the music and us singing. When we got to the party Corey told us where the drinks were and all that stuff. We agreed the max drinks were about 3 to 4 if we were gonna drive home. We each got a drink and played some party games like truth or dare and spin the bottle, I'm pretty sure Sam got a girls number. We went out to the trampoline surprisingly no one was there and we were all alone we sat down and I have no idea how many drinks Sam has had so I'm guessing I'm gonna drive home. "How many drinks have you had" I ask Sam "uhh I don't remember" well I was right guess I am driving home. Sam started to jump and I told him "you shouldn't jump if your drunk you might throw up" "k I'll take that chance" Sam said back Then all the sudden he just flopped down "you know you'd be a pretty girl" he said giggling "thanks I think" I said back he started to giggle more and said "like really pretty" and started full blown laughing. I just sat there in shock of how he was acting he crawled over to me and we talked for a little bit when I started to jump I told Sam not to cuz he was drunk but I was like 80% sober so I'm okay. I accidentally tripped on Sam's foot and my lips fell on his, they were so soft. I started kissing him and to my surprise he kissed back I cupped his cheek and started biting his bottom lip. Then my phone rang I pulled away from Sam and he looked like he was leaning in not wanting to stop. I looked at my phone and it read Brennen I answered it and he said "h-hey *hiccup* Colby I'm at a uh at a party and I'm like super drunk and can't drive can you pick me up" his words kinda slurred "yeah go to the pool" me and Sam got Brennen then took him home. We went home after. Sam went to sleep and I relived what if the kiss ruined our friendship what if he thinks I'm a freak that likes dudes maybe he won't remember...hopefully.

Hey guys I have a updating schedule Saturdays and Wednesdays 😁 I decided to put a little "mature content" just to see what you guys think if you don't like it i won't do any more but I was super lazy and I'm writing at 1 am I have to get up at 10 tomorrow also gosh not good anyways until Wednesday, Adios. 😚