True Moments

Caitlin didn't know how to spend her weekend so she called Iris and Abigail to come over and check out her place. Caitlin then heard a knock at her door 12 minutes later. She opens it.
Iris: "Hey Caity!"
Caitlin: "Oh gosh don't call me that."
Iris laughs.
Iris: "I hope you don't mind but I brought Barry along."
Barry then pops his head out and gives Caitlin an awkward smile. Caitlin doesn't say anything she just nods her head and lets them inside.
Barry: "Wow for a small apartment, this is really nice."
Caitlin: "Thanks Barry."
Caitlin could feel herself smiling but she didn't show it because she knows Barry now belongs to Iris. Abigail and Caitlin sit on her bed while Iris and Barry sat in chairs.
Iris: "So what was it like going to Yale."
Caitlin: "It was...boring. No one was friendly, there would be people who do all the same stuff in high school. The teachers were always talking about there family and dogs."
Barry: "Wow and that happened every year."
Caitlin: "Yep and nothing would change. I'm just glad to not be there anymore."
They all talked for about 23 minutes and the Caitlin finally asked.
Caitlin: "So! How did you and Iris end up together?"
Barry: "...Uh she..so...then....and...after..-"
Iris: "Oh dear god, ok so my mom died last year."
Caitlin: "Oh my god Iris I'm so sorry.."
Iris: "It's alright I'm fine now. So anyways, I had no one to turn to, not even my dad. Barry would always show up at my house just to comfort me about my loss, and then he asked me out and yeah."
Caitlin felt like anger inside.
Caitlin: "Wow! That's great!- hey you know it's getting late so I'm just going to-"
Abigail: "Cait! Relax lets just all have a nice evening because I'm not leaving you."
Caitlin: "Alright..."
1 hour passes...
Iris and Abigail were talking about which dog breed she felt that Abigail had liked. And Barry and Caitlin were just at her table there head looking down at the floor. Till Caitlin finally said something.
Caitlin: "...Did you forget about me."
Barry: "Caitlin, I just don't have those feelings I used to have for you."
Caitlin was confused with anger.
Caitlin: "No Barry! For god sakes! It's been 4 years and those feelings I used to have for you are gone! I'm asking about why you didn't call, visit?! You have super speed! My life was a living nightmare and not one of my friends reached out to me!"
Caitlin they started to cry. Barry felt his heart melt when he told her that. He gets up and sits by Caitlin and puts his hand on his shoulder.
Barry: "I'm sorry Cait. I didn't mean for you to cry. I know how that must feel."
Caitlin: "Well the problem is you don't Barry Allen! You're life is perfect! Everyone forgives you!"
Barry: "Caitlin, that time you left. They were the worst months of my life. My mother had lost the house, I didn't get into any college I signed up for, and I was living in my grandmothers basement."
Caitlin: "Barry I'm so sorry I didn't know."
Barry: "Of course you don't Cait. Because you just came back into my life, and right now I feel like the happiest person alive."
Caitlin couldn't believe what she had heard. She instantly fell in love with Barry again because those words had moved her. They both looked in each other's eyes.
Iris: "Barr it's getting late, we should head home."
Barry: "Yeah okay."
Iris: "We will see you later. Bye Cait. Bye Barr."
Iris and Abigail leave.
Barry: "Well I guess I should get going."
Barry opens the door but before he left he gave Caitlin and goodbye hug. Caitlin's heart was beating 10x faster, and Barry knew that and he smiled.
Barry: "Bye Cait."
Caitlin: "Bye Barry."
Barry closes the door and leaves.
Caitlin locks the door and laid in her bed going to sleep.
To be Continued...