There was never an us

Caitlin's POV:

Caitlin: "Why?"

Tears stream down my face as I communicate with Logan inside the box where they ask him questions.

All he does is just look down at his cuffed hands, fiddling them, not wanting to look in my eyes because he knows he's guilty.

Caitlin: "You lied to me."

He still says no words. He just stops and his eyes becoming red trying to hold back the tears.

Logan: "I'm sorry."

I slam my hand hard on the table making him jump and a tear escaping both his eyes.

Caitlin: "No you're not!"

He doesn't reply back to me.

Caitlin: "Why, did you do it, no why did you even try it?!"

Logan: "B-because.."

Caitlin: "Because what?!"

I yell at him getting impatient.

Then next part comes out as a whisper, but I hear what he says.

Logan: "Because I didn't want you to leave me."

Caitlin: "So you decided to try to rape me in my sleep?"

Logan: "I-I."

Caitlin: "Why did you do it to Kara huh?!"

Logan: "She was going to leave me to. S-so I got her pregnant (🤰-->👼 sorry.)
I know it sounds bad."

Caitlin: "Sounds bad? It is bad!"

Logan: "I just didn't know what came over me... I loved her the way she didn't love me."

Caitlin: "Why force her, when you guys could just work things out."

Logan: "..Because I didn't think.."

I shake my head not wanting to continue this conversation.

Logan: "No, wait Caitlin!"

I turn to see that he's out of the chair he was sitting in but his hands still cuffed to the table.

Logan: "Please don't leave me..I love you the way I've never loved anyone before. Please don't walk out of it."

Tears were streaming down his face.

Caitlin: "You just don't get it do you?"

A tear rolls down his cheek waiting for me to speak.

Caitlin: "I never loved you Logan."

At this moment I could see the hurt on his face. The continuing tears going down his face. I now know I've left him heartbroken.

I can't look at his face anymore and turn to leave the room.

Once I close the door and hear that he's now sobbing. Hopefully that will teach him a lesson to not do it in the future.

I walk to my car and see Barry leaning on it with his arms crossed. He sees me and gives me a small smile.

I return one back.

I start speed walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

He does the same by wrapping his arms around my waist.

Barry: "I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you."

I smile into the hug. I pull away my arms still around his neck. We stare into each others eyes and he starts to lean in. I start to find myself leaning in too. Soon our lips touch and starts a passionate kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss.

We both pull away looking at eachother.

Barry: "Please do me the honor of being my girlfriend Caitlin Snow?"

Caitlin: "Yes."

To be Continued...

-------
I don't know if you guys like that I'm continuing this book. Do you want me to stop or keep going? Cuz I feel like I should stop.

Vote

Comment

Love ya💕