Stolen dreams

Caitlin: "Barry?"
Caitlin: "Barry!"
Barry: "W-What Cait?!"
Caitlin: "I'm scared.Can you hold me for tonight."
Barry: "Of course I will."
Barry holds Caitlin.
Caitlin: "I love you Barry."
Barry: "I will always love you Caitlin."
Reality
Barry wakes up.
Barry: *GASP*
Iris: "B-Barry are you alright?!"
Barry realizes it was just a dream.
Barry: "Y-Yeah just got back to sleep."
Iris falls back asleep. Barry changes into jogging pants and a shirt and heads to Star Labs. He gets there and sits in a chair and puts his head down.
Caitlin: "Can't sleep?"
Barry: "Hey what are you doing here?"
Caitlin: "Heh what I just asked you."
Barry: "O-oh right um yeah."
He laughs awkwardly.
Caitlin: "So. How come you can't sleep?"
Barry: "...Uh just a silly nightmare."
Caitlin: "Mind if I ask what it was."
Barry: "Uh-no I forgot how it went."
Caitlin: "Oh Okay."
It was then silence for 30 seconds. Caitlin pulls up a chair and sits by Barry.
Caitlin: "So how is it being here at Star Labs?"
Barry: "Amazing. I have the people that I used to know right by my side."
Caitlin: "Did you tell anyone about your... secret?"
Barry: "Um yeah. All of them actually know."
Caitlin: "Really? Aren't you worried?"
Barry: "No. I trust them. We have all gotten along so well these past few years, it feels like we're best friends."
Caitlin: "That's nice..."
Caitlin bites her lip looking at the ground.
Barry: "Everything okay?"
Caitlin: "Yeah. Why do you ask?"
Barry: "Because you always bite your bottom lip when something is bothering you."
Caitlin freeze, looking around the room.
Caitlin: "I just wish that I now never left. It would have made my life so much easier."
Barry: "Cait you dreamt about it your whole life remember? Besides you may leave Star Labs and have a great opportunity."
Caitlin: "I wouldn't wanna leave Barry...I wouldn't wanna leave my friends, Iris, Abigail...You."
Barry glances at her. Caitlin was still looking down at the floor knowing Barry had her eyes on her but didn't take them off. Caitlin turns red and starts to sweat.
Caitlin: "U-um it's getting late I should probably go back to my apartment."
Barry: "Did you walk here? I didn't see your car outside."
Caitlin: "Um yeah I had realized that it was just a 5 minute walk here."
Barry: "Then is it okay if I take you home?"
Caitlin: "uh..yeah sure."
Barry and Caitlin get up. Barry bends over and grabs Caitlin's legs and holding her back. Caitlin wraps her arms around his neck for support. Caitlin glances at Barry and he does the same. Caitlin's face turns immediately red trying to cover it up but fails. Barry smirks at her making her blush even more.

He then speeds off and one second later Barry and her are outside her apartment.
Caitlin: "Thanks."
Barry: "Anytime."
He smiles. Caitlin gets butterflies in her stomach sweating.
Caitlin: "-Uh- uh- o-oka-y I-i should get -g-going n-night."
Caitlin stuttered while trying to get out of the hallway failing to open her door she drops her keys. Caitlin and Barry both bend over trying to pick up the keys but instead Barry's hand is on top of Caitlin's hand. They both stare into eachothers eyes immediately blushing. Barry pulls away in embarrassment.
Barry: "S-Sorry my apologies Cait."
Caitlin: "No Barry it's fine really."
Caitlin gets back up and opens her door.
Caitlin: "Bye Barry..."
Barry: "..Bye Caitlin."
Barry puts his hands in his pants pockets walking away. Caitlin closes the door about to pass out if she didn't escape what just happened.
To be Continued...