Jessie's Girl

Caitlin's POV
Right now I was at Jessie's house, in his living room watching tv, him across from me.

Jessie picks up the remote, mutes it, and turns to me.

Jessie: "So I saw you and Barry outside..you two finally back together or is it just the friends with benefits thing."
Caitlin: "Uh no. He hasn't said anything to me about us getting back together..."

Jessie: "Oh well okay."

Jessie unmutes the tv and his eyes focus on the tv. I take my chance to say something that I feel really dumb for. I close my eyes tight and let the words come out.

Caitlin: "Jessie do you like me? Not like me, I mean like, like like?"

Jessie: "Yes."

Caitlin: "Oh okay sorry for asking it was just that....wait did you...just say...yes?"

My heart started beating rapidly.

Jessie pauses the tv and turns to me his eyes full of lust.

Jessie: "Yes Cait I like you okay? But I can't because I know that it will affect our friendship."

Caitlin: "Jessie I don't give a crap about the friendship thing, what matters most is Abigail, she would cry her eyes out, knowing you like me."

Jessie looks down.

Jessie: "It's just that Abigail is too nice. And clingy. We haven't even started dating yet she is always texting me. I thought she would be the girl I met here at first but she's just...I don't know...Changed...and not the good change."

Caitlin: "Jessie I'm sorry, but I'm in love with Barry. If you want her to go back to herself talk to her I can't do her like this. I got to go."

I start to get up but Jessie grabs my waist and smashes his lips on mine. I pull back quickly and give him the most angered look ever.

Caitlin: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY COULDNT YOU JUST ACT LIKE MY BEST FRIEND?! WHY DID I EVEN HAVE TO MEET YOU, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER IN MY LIFE JUST GO AWAY."

I get my bag and walk out the door, I was surprised how he didn't follow me. I got in my car and started to drive to Barry's house. I can't keep this a secret from him.
**********

I get to Barry's house and get the spare key that was under the welcome mat and unlock his door storming in.

I head up to his room swinging the door open. He is there writing in his journal. He is startled by my appearance and jumps up hitting his head on the roof of his bed.

Barry: "Ow! C-Cait you okay what happened."

Caitlin: "I went to Jessie the freaking idiots house and he kissed me!"

I saw Barry's face turn red.

Barry: "He did like you! I knew it!"

Barry grabs his hoodie and super speeds out of the house.

...I knew exactly what he was doing and it kinda scared me.
------------

After about 30 minutes Barry came back.

Caitlin: "Barry where have you-....what did you do..."

I was looking down at Barry hands, and his knuckles covered in blood.

He went over to his bathroom turning the sink on running his hands through it.

Barry: "Don't worry about it."

Caitlin: "Barry! It was only a kiss, a peck! Why did you beat him up?!"

Barry shrugged.

Barry: "Perv got what was coming."

This wasn't my Barry. The Barry I met. The nice caring one. (Ehhh) This was a bully. A monster.

Caitlin: "...You're a monster."

Barry turned to me and his eyes softened.

Barry: "Cait."

Caitlin: "DONT CALL ME THAT."

Barry: "What ELSE am I supposed to call you huh?! CALL ME CAIT DONT CALL ME THAT, THE SAME FUCKING THINGS."

I snapped. I felt no love between us anymore.

I opened his room door and started down the stairs.

Barry: "No. Caitlin I'm sorry, I really am, please i didn't mean it."

Caitlin: "Goodbye Mr. Allen."

With that I got in my car a drove away.

I then got a phone call. I answered it and held it to my ear.

Caitlin: "Hello?"
Unknown: "H-hi um I'm sorry to bother you b-but I'm Jessie's neighbor and I found you at the top of his list for emergency calls. Um Jessie's in the hospital right now from attempting a suicidal. And I was just wanting to let you know."

My heart had suddenly fallen.

Caitlin: "U-uh um h-how to you know this?"

Unknown: "I was the one who had found him, but I don't know if it was in time though. I saw out from my window and found him hanging of a rope. I ran down stairs quickly and smashed his door open running up to him to take him down....but he wasn't breathing."

Teardrops started dripping down my face.

Caitlin: "Thank you for letting me know..."

Call ended.

And just like that I was over the speed limit driving to the hospital.
***
Arriving.

Caitlin: "Room for Jessie James please."
Nurse: "Room 32"

With that I ran there in a flash. (A/n haha get it...no okay.)

I saw Jessie.

He looked lifeless.

He looked dead.

I walked up to him slowly. I saw his heart monitor and he was still alive. I held onto his hand. Tears started to fall down my face.

Caitlin: "Why did you try to leave me? You know I can't live without you you're my best friend...I'm so sorry for what I did."

I began to start sobbing. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Caitlin: "Why do people always think its right to leave me? I would just feel empty."

I couldn't forgive Barry. At least not now. But he did a horrible thing.

Caitlin: "I'm sorry Jess..."

To be Continued...

****
Need food, bye