You are to mad

Barry's POV

I can't get this around my head. I don't know if I still have feelings for Caitlin. I will only start liking her if I could get over my feelings for Iris.. but I can't. Those 9 months with her, my life started to change. I got to experience things around the world with her. Me and Caitlin never did that. Caitlin said she didn't want to see me. Yet I can't. I should have visited her those 4 years. I feel pain now that I haven't. I feel I should go back in time and just change everything. But I won't. I just have to accept this..For now... I'm not going to give you up that easy.

Authors POV

It was now Friday. Since Barry can't talk to Caitlin, because she would hate him even more, he went up to Iris. Caitlin and Iris were sitting right beside eachother. Barry sits next to Iris.

Barry: "Take me back."
Iris: "B-Barry I already told you no."
Barry looks at Caitlin. Iris turns to her and realized what he was doing...or thought what he was doing. Caitlin was listening to their conversation.
Barry: "Iris please, I don't know how to deal with this."
Iris: "Deal with what?"
Barry: "..You. You're always my thought at night. I don't know how to live without you Iris. I know somewhere in your heart you still have those feelings for me."
Iris: "Barry stop trying to make me sound like the bad guy here every time I say no."
Barry: "B-but Iris-"
Iris: "No Barry!"
Iris gets up and walks out of the room. Barry groans in depression.
Caitlin: "Trying to get back together with her I see."
Barry: "Uh yeah. I thought you said you weren't going to talk to me?"
Caitlin: "Yes I said that.. but this is sorta like advice."
Barry: "And that is?"
Caitlin: "Stop fighting for her. If she doesn't want to be with you then leave it. Move on."
Barry: "Well maybe you should take your own advice Caitlin."
Caitlin: "Excuse me?!"
Barry: "...I made it worse didn't I."
Caitlin: "Yes in fact you did!"
Caitlin gets up and starts walking but Barry grabs her wrist.
Barry: "Caitlin I'm sorry, please-"
Caitlin: "LET GO OF ME!"
Barry's grip was to tight for her to get out of. Because she was weak.
Barry: "Cait please."
Caitlin: "BARRY I SAID LET GO OF ME NOW!"
Jake and Ronnie walk up to them.
Jake: "Woah what's going on here."
Caitlin: "Tell Barry to get his hands off me!!"
Barry let go of her.
Barry: "Caitlin please."
Caitlin stands there staring at all of them.
Caitlin: "You all are just unbelievable. I suggest you stay out of my life Barry."
Caitlin walks off. Barry slams the table leaving a dent.
Ronnie: "I-I'll fix that."
Jake and Ronnie back up.
Barry: "Why are you both backing away from me?"
Jake: "Because you don't really act yourself when your mad."
Barry looks at them confused.
Ronnie: "That one time when your dad cheated on your mom, you started slamming the wall in your room leaving a ton of dents in your wall."
Barry: "Oh..."
Jake: "And you almost went psycho on Abigail, when we went to Dave & Busters to cool you down."
Barry: "Really? I don't remember that happening."
Ronnie: "Yeah well good."
Barry: "I am fine guys."
Jake: "Then why is your face so red."
Barry: "JUST LEAVE IT OK?!"
Ronnie and Jake put there hands up on surrender.
Barry super speeds back to his house.
To be Continued...
________________
Authors note. (Important!)
I want you all to know that Barry can get drunk even though he has super speed. That's all I wanted to clarify bye! 👋