Love till there's nothing left

Barry's POV

The night Caitlin was screaming got me really worried. Jessie was there to comfort her and anger was boiling inside of me. I see how close they are. I don't know if they like eachother or are dating... if she's happy with him then so be it. The only thing I want for her is happiness. Not her on a death bed.

But I knew that I wasn't happy. My father had left me when I was 13 he said he couldn't deal with me anymore. He said I was stuck up and only wanted happiness for my self and no one else. He said "even though you're happy others aren't, like me for example, it's always like your mother loves you more than me, only pays attention to you not to me, doesn't treat me with respect like you. You are a disgrace Barry." And just like that he left.

I honestly didn't know why he would say those things. My dad used to love me but it had stopped when I was 11 when he started drinking because he lost his job. Now I don't know where my father is but luckily I still have my mom with me and call her when I get the chance. She was always protective of me that day he left.

I understand why he said that to me though. Because I get what I want and others who were in my way just got hurt. Sometimes I still wondered why I had to be stuck with these powers. Who knows maybe Caitlin and me would still be friends.

I see that she's happy with Jessie, and that's all I want her to be was happy. I didn't want her to worry about me, because she may get hurt again.

I didn't know why but she wanted me to comfort her that night, which I was really happy about.
•••••••••••
It was 7:00 and I was the first one awake. Caitlin had her arms around my torso and her head on my chest.

I quietly and gently take her hand and and off of me earning at few groans. I walked up to my room. I see that my box was opened with the box of stuff I had of memories of me and Cait. I look in there and found out that one of the necklaces and letter were gone. Anger boiled up inside me, knowing someone in the house stole them.

I stomp down stairs into the living room.

Barry: "Who to them?!"

I saw that they were all still half asleep when I said that.

Great.

I super speed and make the all stand across from eachother. They all tumble down hitting their head.

Ronnie: "Ow Barry! God what the hell?!"

They all got up looking at me furiously.

Barry: "One of you 8 stole from me!"
Jessie: "What are you talking-"

I speed over to Jessie holding him up against the wall.

Barry: "You shut the hell up! You were the one who probably took them huh?!"
Abigail: "Barry let go of him!"

I didn't want to her here and was still holding onto Jessie.

Out of nowhere I feel something pull me back making me fall to the floor. Caitlin was standing there with fire in her eyes. (A/n she was the one who pulled him back)

Jake: "Barry please calm down and tell us what someone stole from you."
Barry: "Someone stole a necklace and note that was in my box!"

Caitlin's POV:

Barry: "Someone stole a necklace and note that was in my box!"

With those words I began to freak out not knowing what to do.

Caitlin: "Barry no one stole anything we were all here over night!"

Barry: "No! I know someone stole them! Whoever did just please give it back it was really important."

I saw tears forming and his voice cracking while saying that. I felt guilty taking it from him.

I looked down at the ground and walked to my bag. I took out the note and necklace showing it to everyone.

Caitlin: "...I took it..."

To be Continued...