This all can't be real

Wow this book is long but y'all like that it's long so imma keep going.

Barry's POV:

One day.

One day till they pull the plug.

This can't be happening.
-

Right now I'm in my bed Caitlin sleeping on my chest. I haven't been that much sleep because I didn't want the day to come. So now all I'm doing is messing with Caitlin's hair while she sleeps peacefully.

Today since it will be his last day I'm getting him one single floor and a balloon that says 'I love you'.

...This all can't be real.

-

Barry: "Caitlin."

I lightly try to shake her awake, but I only earn a few grumbles and shifting.

I rolls my eyes.

Barry: "I made you breakfast."

Immediately her eyes open and her head is off my chest.

Caitlin: "You did?"

Barry: "No."

She groans and falls back onto my chest.

Barry: "Come on Caitlin please get up."

She does as says and looks into my eyes.

She frowns and takes one of her hands and places it on the side of my face.

Caitlin: "Its going to be okay."

I give her a small smile and hold onto her hand that was on my cheek.

Barry: "You think we can go to the store then go see Jake?"

She nods and starts going through my dresser getting my white hoodie out throwing in on and leaving on her shorts.

She grabs pants and a white sleeved shirt and throws them at me.

Caitlin: "Get dressed, I'm going to brush my teeth."

Caitlin has been staying at my house for quite a while so she usually has stuff over here. I told her she could move in with me but she said she still needs to watch after Kara.

I put on the clothes she gave me and looked towards the bathroom door to see her coming out.

I walk in after her to brush my teeth then we head down stairs into my car.

--

Caitlin: "Really? It's not his birthday Barr."

I rolls my eyes closing the card.

Barry: "I just wanted to look at it I'm not getting him a card."

I take her hand intertwining it with mine and walk down the balloon isle.

Almost all of them said 'happy birthday' and 'love you grandma'.

But I did find balloon that said 'I love you'

I smile and pick it up.

I also got six more balloons that had his favorite color which was cyan purple.

Barry: "Lets get these."

I look at Caitlin and she smile at the balloons.

We buy them and head to the car. I place them in the back and start to drive to the hospital.

--

Caitlin and I walk in with the balloons and walk over to the nurse at the table.

Barry: "Hi we're here to see Jake Thompson."