Happiness isnt forever

Caitlin's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about the letter. I was still at Barry's house and everyone had gone asleep. I however just needed to process everything in my mind. Why was Barry leaving me a note? Was he ever going to tell me he loved me? How did I die? Why does he think... he will die?

I finally closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

Dream:
Barry: "Say that I'm the only one you love."
Caitlin: "Sorry no can do Barr."

Barry frowns

Barry: "Why??"
Caitlin: "Because I have parents and friends to love to."
Barry: "I know. But would you give your life for me?"
Caitlin: "Always."

I hold Barry's hand.

Caitlin: "Would you give your life for me?"

Barry pulls out a knife and stabs himself in the heart. Fear was brought to my face by Barry's last words.

Barry: "Always..."

Reality:

I woke up screaming my head of and crying.

Caitlin: "NO..NO..."

Everyone then jumped out of bed coming towards me. I was crying my head off. Barry looked at me with concern and confusedness. Jessie came towards me and was hugging me from behind rocking back and forth.

Jessie: "Cait it's okay, it was just a bad dream. It's okay..."

I was holding on to Jessie's arm crying while he was hugging me. He seemed to know how to handle this situation by the looks of it but no one else.

I began to calm down and it was now only silent cries. Jessie took the bottom of his sleeve wiping all my tears away.

Jessie: "Your safe. Nothing's going to hurt you."

With that the crying stopped. I didn't care if people were staring. But the only face I was staring at was Barry. He was looking at me to Jessie. Looking down at the floor like he was heart broken. Abigail on the other hand didn't care if Jessie was comforting me, because she already knew I was in love with Barry. Barry went to the kitchen, and came back a minute later with a glass of water.

Jessie was sitting beside me still seeing if I was alright. Barry sat on the other side of me handing me the water. I took a sip and held it in my hand.

Barry: "Are you okay-"

He touched my shoulder making me flinch. The image in my head was replaying of him stabbing himself. I set the water on the coffee table and set my head on Barry's shoulder, and my hand holding his.

Caitlin: "I just don't wanna be alone tonight."

I could feel Barry's face heat up. Iris and Jake kept asking me questions but I didn't give them answers. My eyes started to feel heavy and fell asleep on Barry's shoulder.

I don't wanna lose him like I lost my parents...

To be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter y'all, update coming soon!