Valentines day special lemon (has nothing to do with the story)

Happy Valentine's Day (this has nothing to do with the story)
(This is a Male!Chara X Fem!frisk X Sans mostly Chara X frisk)

No ones p.o.v

In the castle there was this room, the room have a bed a window sill book shelves and a dresser, on the window sill it contained a doll the doll had beautiful short hair, a beautiful blue dress with purple bows, and a mask that was purple and blue marks that resembled tears, the doll was in the princes room the prince got that doll from the scientists son, the scientists son didn't won't to give up the doll, but he had no real choose, in the end he had to, he did not argue with his father, even if he was forced to give up his beloved doll.

???p.o.v

I walked around my lonely home the workers asked me if I wanted anything I gave them all the same 'no... I'm fine' I walked in my room, seeing that doll the scientists son gave me, she was a beautiful doll frisk is what I call her, sometimes I think I go delusional, because sometimes I hear her heart beat, but it's crazy Frisks just a doll, nothing can change that no one can change that I sighed lightly tonight there's a party for, what was it I glanced at my calendar for event, 'star light night' and then in the next week it's Valentine's Day, I walked to my closet and pulled out a make it was green with yellow butter cups and silver vines, I looked at it and glanced at the clock '9:30pm' the masquerade party begins at ten I put on the mask wearing my usual green sweater with a gold strip, and shorts, I laid on my desk tiredly I feel asleep.

No ones p.o.v

On the window sill the doll sat there, for awhile "mmhgh" frisk cleared her throat (hehehe) "hmmm where am I" she mumbled, looking around, "this is an odd room" frisk (who is no longer a doll or doll size) stood up "9:45" she mumbled seeing the sleeping boy on the desk, her dress was shorter but her mask and the dress fit perfectly on her, she looked at the prince who started to wake.

Frisks p.o.v

He opened his eyes and jumped back confused and shocked "it's almost 9:50 I heard you had a party to attend" I looked at him "can I join" I smiled "uhh... Sure?" He replied confused slightly "yay" my feet hit the carpet as I danced around happily "we have ten minutes though, so tell me about you" he looked at me "well, my name is frisk, I'm 16, most my life I couldn't speak nor talk, only listen I couldn't move and only barely heard people" I looked at him he seemed shocked, but who wouldn't it was now time to go the home got louder has we walked down (play music at top) stairs, we got to a ball room I danced around separating from what I thought was a prince and bumped into a skeleton, looked at him "sorry" I turned around "it's ok" he smile "mmhm" I smiled and looked at him "my names frisk" I looked at him "sans" he held out his hand and I shook it, we stood there for awhile "would you like to dance" he held out his hand as we started to dance the swiftly and beautifully I smiled enjoying this.

Soon after the song ended, and I parted from sans and seen the prince "hello, uhh" I looked at him "chara" he smiled "who's that" I pointed at the goat beside chara "that's my brother asriel" Chara greeted "hey Chara let's dance" I grabbed chara's hands and we started to dance.

No p.o.v

Sans watched them as they danced the ball room in shock at frisk was so good at dancing even with no shoes on the girl dances with amazing grace 'you stole what was mine again' sans though her feet made a taping noise as she gracefully twirled around the ball room with Chara, happiness and life filled the room, but at the same time everything stopped, or slowed down, it was amazing, she enjoyed it soon they stopped and clapping filled the room, frisk huffed to regain her breath as she bowed happily walking to the drink table to get water after that dance, frisk gulped the water with barely doing anything it tired frisk but then again it made her happy just dancing a hand lightly taped her she turned around seeing Asriel he looked at her as if he seen her somewhere the only problem was this is the first time frisk was there "would you like to dance, I have one to dance with at the moment and my favourite song is coming on" Asriel looked down slightly before making eye contact with frisk again "hmm ok sure" she smiled and waited for the next song.

The next song soon came one and frisk and Asriel started to dance the song was slow so it didn't take much effort at all, and frisk didn't catch much attention on her, the song soon ended and Asriel thanked frisk for the dance, frisk wondered off bored and danced in the corner of the rooms for a bit just for fun it was around eleven now and the night was going to end in about an hour, frisk while dancing bumped into Chara making them land on the ground and frisk by accident kissed Chara, time basically froze Frisk soon realized what happened and got of her face red in embarrassment and ran off, while Chara smirked frisk could to try to stop blushing and spaced out slightly before she was bumped into (damnnnnn) and 'lips' were met with here it ended fast the the person backed up and turned around, making frisk not now who it was who accidentally kissed her but frisks face still burned with red.

She walked past a closet or well tried but was pulled in the closet she flinched, and looked at who it was, there in front of her eyes there was Chara, frisk calmed down and smiled, but still felt a little uneasy, the closet was pretty big, almost like a small room but then again it had a bed so maybe it was, but who knows "Chara-" frisk was cut off "frisk, I know we just meet but I love you" Chara kissed frisk.

Frisk p.o.v

Kiss, Chara kissed me I was shocked but melted into the kiss, soon the kiss turned to a make out session, I was gasped for air my face red and burned Chara pinned me to the small be in the closet kissing me once more I unbuttoned Chara shirt and looked at his muscular body my face still red he attacked my neck in love bites until he found my soft spot and moaned it my face was more hotter and it felt like the room closed in and my moans were louder.

-LEMONADE WARNING *tolds up lemonade glass* cheers-

No ones p.o.v
Chara unbutton frisks dress, looking as it fell down her shoulders, frisk moaned as chara's love bites trailed to frisked bra, Chara lifted up frisks bra as he roughly grabbed them playing with them as frisk moaned Chara sucked her breast as her hands trailed down and rubbed the lace fabric under garment, frisk moaned loudly as she felt a warm wet tongue at her under garment, Chara soon took off his pants and underwear as he teased frisks women hood with his member before taking off her under garment completely and slowly and teasingly entered frisk, she moaned in pain and pleasure as Chara entered, Chara waited for frisk to get use to the size after frisk nodded Chara continued to go slow just to see if frisk would beg and to chara's surprise, she begged for Chara to go fast Chara without question did, went fast and rough as frisk moaned uncontrollably, after awhile the thrusts were sloppy but fast then, Chara came in frisk as frisk collapse and Chara beside "frisk I love you" Chara hugged frisk "I love you too, Chara" frisk snuggle up to Chara and fell asleep.

~Five years later/After story~

Frisk p.o.v

"Frisk~" Chara called lovingly as I walked over "momma, I'm home!" Charisk yelled and hugged me "hey sweetie, hi love" I lovingly kissed Chara and I held his hand my ring shined "momma, daddy bought me ice cream on the way home, he said I was a good girl because I got lots of gold stars, more then my whole class!" Charisk jumped up and down excitedly "heh that's good" I smiled and picked charisk and I walked to the living room and Chara followed I plopped charisk on the couch sitting beside her, and Chara sitting beside me and we watched movies the rest of the day till charisk had to sleep.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
hope you enjoyed
1500+ words for this special hope you enjoy