Chapter 15: The Trip To Mount Ebtt

Frisk p.o.v
I feel back for having to dragging chara to the mountain and still nervous not knowing what would happen we just walked to the top, it was a long trip and I hated having to drag Chara along, we left around 12:00pm most scariest trip ever, how could I do this my heart pounded as we walked slowly I felt the tension around us, chara was so nervous, I was nervous, I felt the nervousness around us, but in reality who wouldn't feel nervous, I didn't even realize my own shaky breath, or how hard my soul beat in my body.

How it was silent, a painful silence, like something bad is waiting for us, like a warning silence, but we pressed forward, the cold air somehow was getting warmer, we knew how fate would be anything but good, we know going here was a difficult choice, but for some stupid reason we pressed forward, the calmingly melody of a birds tweets were heard, I relaxed slightly, just slightly we got to where we entered the woods and went in to look for the pond, I gently hummed with a small smile the small sound of the crunching leaves under my feet relaxed me, I always wanted to go for the relax walk like this especial with chara.

I let out a soft yawn, I wasn't tired but I yawned, chara gave a small giggle I can tell they were trying to relaxed.

Not knowing this was only the beginning of hell..

I smiled softly looking around the lake, I couldn't see my necklace, chara helped, they knew how much it meant to me despite who gave me it.

Chara's p.o.v
-Early That Day-
Since to day was most likely our last day of sun light we spent most of it eating fruit watching movies and we even went for a morning walk, around twelve pm we left with some cans of fruit and ventured to the mountain.

Once there we headed up, nervously, and slowly painfully slow.

It would be a lie to say I wasn't terrified, I let out a small a sigh looking around for that shimmering red colour.

I couldn't find it, we found our trail into the woods and headed there, we got to the same familiar lake, I watched frisk frequently look around nervously as I did the same.

Shit It's Not Here!

My mind exploded with different scenarios, terrible ones, but I didn't let my face show it, as I looked around it has to be here, I don't want to venture any closer to that place.

Please Don't Let It Be Near There!

I looked at frisk who looked worried, I frowned and walked to them warping my arms around them "Let's eat some of the fruit." I smiled and nodded and sat on a log opening their backpack pulling out a fork handing it to me and handing me a can of assorted fruit as they did the same.

I smiled and pulled the can lid off and started to eat, frisk soon did the same.

It was pretty peaceful, I sighed and finished eating, my guess it was around 5:30, if it isn't there we have to venture closer to the living hell.

It will go wrong, once it happens..

I sighed as frisk finished we put the empty cans in the bag and stood up headed towards the hell hole, I sighed looking around I know those assholes have cameras sent up around that lab, I huffed out in announce as we got close to the lab, I never wanted to go here,  we continued to walk the grass slowly turning into fresh cut grass and that terrible, awful, horrid lab came into view, so did the faint red sparkle of frisk necklace.

Frisk p.o.v

I dashed towards the necklace as chara ran after me I picked up the necklace slipping on my neck, there it's done I faced chara as their face was dusted in horror I slowly turned around scared of what I would see, mid turn I felt a hit to my head and chara scream as the world around me turned black "Damn you asshole!" I heard chara yell.

Chara's p.o.v

"Damn you asshole!" I yelled as frisk fell unconscious Gaster walked towards me with that fucking pipe and swung it to hit my head I couldn't block fast enough as soon I fell unconscious.

A/N: It's done yay ;w; chapter fifteen finished!!