Chapter 12- new clothes, change of plans

OML thanks AReaderWhoReads >~<
Chara's p.o.v

We got out of bed and started to head to the clothing store, the cold air wasn't so bad anymore, surprisingly since we only had sweaters and it was late January, there was only two clothing stores in town and we quickly got to the closest one in a short period of time, luckily and headed in,we started to look around for clothes frisk found some cute outfit to try on, mostly sweaters with the colours purple and blue wouldn't blame her I grabbed green and yellow sweaters with under button up shirts as frisk grabbed more feminine shirts, and shorts, me and frisk loved shorts and transparent stocking then we grabbed winter boots my were black and fluffy on the inside while frisk's where black with white fluff on the top, we grabbed a few other things like brushes shampoo conditioner and other needed cosmetics, after that we went to eat and then got cook book and other foods after that long afternoon we headed home to get enrolled into the school

Frisk's p.o.v
/while shopping(more detailed)/

As me and chara walked into the store we went to look for the closes first we headed to the females section for me, I found nice shirt in purple, blue, black, and red, some with cats, hearts, and other cute things, then we got shorts and transparent stocking, after that we went to get chara's shirts, then we go to get sweaters and boots, we soon got to the males section, after we got there chara grabbed black, white, and grey button up shirts, some had long sleeves while some had shorter sleeves, they looked happy with them and then we headed to get sweaters, finding lots of varieties of the colours we wear, and then we paid after that we headed to shop to buy cosmetics like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and other stuff we got out of there quickly then we went to eat, after eating we went to a store to get food and other stuff we got food to make things along with a cookbook, after paying we headed back.

As we headed home we sorted our things and then put them away as I went to find the phone and the number to the school from the phone book, once I found then I sat at the table and called the school, it's going to be odd since we don't have parents, chara started to cook dinner since its been awhile after we ate (it's now evening), the schools principle picked up surprisingly fast, "Hello this is Ellie Moon, who's this." She spoke kindly "Uh frisk, frisk Dreemurr." I replied "Hello uh ms.Dr-." I cut her off "genderqueer, call me frisk." I heard shuffling paper "Okay frisk what may I help you with." Her kind voice still there "Hello I was wondering if I can get enrolled into this school with my lover chara, whom is also genderqueer." I heard more paper "Uh okay but this school is uniform ran what would be your preference to wear, female for me and male for chara." I heard a 'mmhm' in response "Okay since school is almost over we can't enrol you till next year." She paused "But you can take the test to be enrolled." I smiled at chara "Sounds great!" I looked at chara as they looked back confused "Okay! You can come in tomorrow at 4:00pm." I let out a 'mmhm' in response "Sounds great!" I hung up.

I put the phone away and hugged chara from behind "we are getting enrolled tomorrow, but won't be able to join till next year." I smiled kissing chara, they blushed and nodded "Sounds good." They spoke and started cooking again, I nodded nuzzling into chara's neck as chara giggled softly and finished cooking "So what's for dinner love." I looked at them "Home-made pizza." They set plates down and put pizza on them getting juice for use then set the plates down for us to eat, after we ate we headed off to bed, for our enrolment test tomorrow.

Chara's p.o.v
//while cooking//

I started cooking after making pizza dough, adding toppings while I heard frisk talk on the phone I gently hummed and I put the pizza into the oven setting a timer, after that I headed to get stuff from the kitchen to get stuff to make juice I saw frisk smile at me before continuing to talk I looked confused and titled my head before continued what I was doing, then went to check the pizza after the juice was down, the pizza was almost done as I stood up once more then I was hugged from behind I blushed as I heard frisk "We are getting enrolled tomorrow but won't be able to start until next year." I felt my chin be pulled slightly then they kissed me I blushed heavily and nodded "Sounds good." Then the timer beeped then I took out the pizza, "So what's for dinner?" They questioned "Home-made pizza." I smiled and put pizza on plates and got juice as we sat down and we ate down and ate, after we finished eating we soon went to bed.

Chapter 12 done! :3
Genderqueer:someone who is not considered male or female.