Chapter 19: The C O R E

(Oh My FRISKING KIT KATS! Almost five hundred reads /July 20th starts writing/)

Frisk p.o.v

I had awoke to the warmth of chara being pulled away my eyes opened and I saw a panicking chara being dragged to the door by gaster, they pulled away from his grasp and scowled "No I feel like walking." They spoke viscously and walked out of the room, I smirked at gaster, who was obviously pissed and followed after chara.

Chara p.o.v

I had awoke to being thrown against the floor "Fuck!" I shouted out of pain and was being dragged I pulled out of grasp and scowled "No I feel like walking!" I viscously growled back, walking out of the room looking around.

Left hallway then make a right first door on the left.

That's the way to the core, I sighed as gaster caught up frustrated from what happened I smirked and continued to walk till I was pulled into a room.

My eye closed as I sat on the chair allowing the tests to happen not showing the pain I was in, it didn't matter, but I knew frisk was being put through this too.

'Damn it' I thought.

    It was finished in a short amount of minutes, I opened my eye seeing various tubes with odd coloured liquids inside I smirked and 'accidentally' knocked them over I heard gaster sigh in frustration and push food in front of me, I smirked and ate.

"Victory~" I thought smirking.

Frisk's p.o.v

I could tell chara would be back soon because the pain through out my body had stopped I sighed, soon the door opened and chara walked in followed by an angered gaster chara smirked moving away from the door and I walked out, allowing gaster to take me to the room.

Coloured liquids decorated the floor today I sighed and sat down closing my eyes I felt my soul be pulled out I shivered slightly I felt something inject in my soul then pain, I felt the energy drain from my body as the pain stopped and my soul returned I opened my eyes, I saw food in front of me, and I started eating.

Chara' p.o.v

I heard the walk as I leaned against the wall frisk had entered the room and followed by gaster "Testing went well today." He left the room not I placed the pencil there allowing the door to stay opened slightly and headed to the bed laying down frisk laid beside me they soon fell asleep, I smiled holding them closer to my body stealing there warmth.

~tem skip~

It was now six I sat up with a smirk I gently picked frisk up they awoke to the movement looking at me confused "we're leaving, not outside but to the core." I spoke frisk only nodded as I opened the door leaving the room.

Sounds of alarms rang, obviously stating we got out I smirked and ran towards the core, hearing two sets of feet chase after us, it took awhile before getting there gaster and sans a few feet away as I set frisk down they looked at me and pulled me into a kiss.

Frisk opened the door to the core behind us now hugging me as we fell.

Total dark around us as we fell.

Finally we escaped, they can't get us.

I smiled softly.

A/N: and I'm done chapter nineteen mmm! Yay :3