Chapter 10: escape plan confession

Chara's p.o.v

"Frisk remember your dream" I paused as they looked at me "your dream of seeing the surface" I finished, "yeah? What about it" they replayed and walked to me "I have a plan to escape" I smiles as frisks eyes light up "what is it" they spoke gently not to be heard I whispered in frisks eye "we stay up all night, they will become worried, and take us for questioning, and we run out the door" I smirked "okay let's do it" frisk gasped quietly, I smiled "Kay frisk, Kay anything for you" I spoke gently with a smile.

That night we didn't sleep, we acted like we didn't know they were watching us, but we always knew, since we started to remember past timelines, but they didn't know we knew, it was a good game I like how they think we are clueless, it's a funny thing, then they think their so smart!

We sat their at 8:30 am in the morning part tired for frisk and I was find we were taken out of the room to question their the open the door the sun shined brightly in the morning, I pulled the hem of frisks sleeve nudging them to look out the open door, they let out a small gasp, I whispered in their ear "count of three" in my head 'one' I paused 'two' I took a deep breath 'three' me and frisk dashed out that door down the mountain hill.
Thoughts filled my mind

Was this a dream
Are we really escaping

My breath hitched as I heard the calls of Gaster to get papyrus and sans to look for us, I grabbed frisk and ran into a wooded area still running til' it was only woods around us we walked more till we found a pond and I sat on the grass frisk right beside me.

~Sensory description~

The sun hit the water as it sparkled the Sun bright with the fluffy white clouds and bright blue sky the trees around us were a dark brown wooden colour, the grass was tall about ankle height with blue, pink, purple, red flowers, a log laid near the river wear we sat, it was like a dream come true.

A light blush dusted my cheeks with a sweet smile as I looked at frisk "so frisk do you like anyone" I smirked as frisks brown eyes widens and their face went a reddish pink colour "m-maybe..." They spoke shyly "do you?.." They looked at me I glances away blushing more "y-yeah but I don't think someone that perfect would love me.." I paused lightly "who do you like?" I waited for an answering as I looked at frisk once more they looked back at me with a smile and pulled me into a kiss "you" they grinned.

~frisk p.o.v~ (basically what just happened with the kiss in frisky bits view)

Chara asked me if I had a crush as I felt my face go hot "m-maybe" shit I stuttered "do you?.." I ask not stuttering this time "y-yeah but I don't think someone that perfect would love me.." They spoke as all confidence gone "who do you like" they asked looking at me I looked back at them as I leaned in with a smirk on my face I could feel their breath against my lips as I closed the gap between us it was short but passionate and felt like it lasted for ever "you" I giggled with a grin.

~no ones p.o.v~

The sun was going down with a purple, pink, orange glow twisted together frisk couldn't help but look at it leaning on chara's shoulder "I love you" frisk mumbled as their eyes closed "I love you too~" chara smiled laying in the grass holding frisk close the sky getting darker as it faded into the night as frisk and chara fell each other in a cuddling motion

The end of chapter 10-

Determination  •~{Chara X Frisk}~• [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें