Chapter 4 "Dreams"

Frisks p.o.v

-dream-

Blood
Death
And despair everywhere
Cries for me to stop where heard then the pain and cries stopped I seen myself move I screamed and cried for them, for Chara to stop my cries grew into sobs even though I started this, I plagued it as their fault, when it was my fault then the pains and cries went away and everything went white Chara's kind voice soon started to speak "now you see the damage and pain you caused".

-end of the dream-

I jumped from my bed shaking tears made my brown eyes sparkling I looked at the clock the bleary numbers where just a little visible through my tears "2:00am" I sighed looking around, not wanting to sleep my body was still numb with pain, I laid down in pain, tears dripped down I heavily breathed.

Unbelievable pain everywhere I laid there till I past out from pain, just hoping that I wouldn't have another nightmare.

Sans p.o.v
Heh Gaster ready did something to the kid as for Chara I couldn't care less about them, I looked at the monitor they are both sleeping '2:45am' I sighed laying back in my chair bored hoping something would happen, but nothing did I grabbed ketchup and drank some I sighed bored but this always happened since the rest, damn it kid why did you have to rest, I looked around and leaned on my chair
nothing is happening and the hours come by slowly.

Soon a scream emerged from the monitored, I looked seen chara jump from their bed there chest raised and fell faster, then usually they were crying and then blood dripped from there mouth I watched them walk to frisk before shaking them lightly.

Chara's p.o.v

Dream

I looked around "ok azzy" I began "are you ready to hear the plan?" I began telling a goat who I assumed was azzy about a plan about me dying and him consuming my soul to get six more to break a barrier soon I ate some flower, weeks emerged in my dream and soon I was looking at a blurry image of the... Surface azzy called it, people attacked azzy and I felt lots of pain go threw my body, soon blood fell from my mouth and that's where my dream ended

I shot up from bed with a scream blood dripped on to my hands from my mouth as I went to wake up frisk for help, I lightly shook them and woke up looking at me soon worry rushed over them the they jumped from bed trying to look for something to clean the blood with, after frisk finally found something to clean the blood with, a cloth they wet it will some water from a few days prior and wet the cloth "open your mouth" frisk ordered I nodded yes and opened my mouth, frisk dabbed the cloth in my mouth a bit cleaning the blood and cleaned my hands before throwing the cloth into the sink, frisk sighed "what happened?" They looked at me in a questioning way, "I honestly don't know frisk" I huffed truly fully "all I did was have a weird dream.." I sighed frisk looked at me "I had a weird dream too.." They looked at me still concern in their eyes I sighed and whispered what frisk said "I had a weird dream too" I now wanted to know more, "What was your Dream about?" We said in unison "you go first" I smiled frisk looked down and started telling me about their dreams I looked at frisk "really?" I asked in worry and surprise "well mine is a long story, I had multiple weird dreams" (the dreams from previous chapter) I told frisk from the first dream all up to the one just a little over half hour ago, frisk looked surprised "what do you think they mean" frisk asked "I don't know but I don't think we should tell Gaster" I mumbled loud enough for frisk to hear, they nodded and looked at me "ok" I glanced at the clock '3:50am' the clock read "let's sleep" frisk laid down almost falling asleep instantly as for me it took me a few minutes but I feel asleep, not knowing that someone was listening in on our conversation.

Sans p.o.v
"Gaster!" I called out hearing what had happened tell Gaster would be smarter since he would actually remember remember things from other time lines as I turned around Gaster stood there already hearing everything "what do we do?" I questioned he looked at me "I question then, you stay up later then normal, we can't have This messing anything up" he sighed walking out of the room.

Chapter 4 done
:3